Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Balsamic Vinegar & Basil uploaded by Rose D.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Balsamic Vinegar & Basil uploaded by Tracy W.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Balsamic Vinegar & Basil uploaded by Alyssa b.

BY TRISCUIT

Triscuit Balsamic Vinegar & Basil Crackers: 23g whole grain per 28-gram serving Baked with 100% whole grain wheat Good source of dietary fiber Contains 3.5g fat per serving Kosher see more...

Breanna S.
cedarville
These are the most flavorful crackers ever! They’re definitely seasoned well. I buy these often to find new foods to pair em with! They go well with creamier foods like avocados, although their only downfall is they can get soggy with a juicy food like a tomato slice. Though paired with the right combination, or by themselves, they’re a great taste! I get them at my local Walmart, and they aren’t too expensive either!
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
My favorite flavored cracker by far! Each bite packs a powerful punch of balsamic vin and basil! Even though the crackers have a ton of flavor, they pair well with may toppings from cheeses, to meats, spreads and veggies. I like the texture of the cracker and they seem to keep me full longer too. Eating too many will sometimes irritate my mouth since the "fibers" are very stiff and rigid. I would highly recommend!
Jada T.
These are really good! My mom absolutely loves them. So when they are at home I have to eat them right away, so I can have some too! They definitely meet your expectations. Add them with cheese too because that’s good
Sheyenne S.
Sun Valley, NV
I honestly don’t like these at all. The taste was weird and so was the texture. I see people eating them all the time but it’s definitely not for me. I would t recommend it unless you really love wheaty tasting food.
lizzie C.
DENVER, CO
Really great with fresh mozzarella - pretty close to eating a caprese without all the effort. The balsamic is sharp and noticeable. Pretty delicious although the flavor tends to get old after a while
Louise H.
Naples
A flavorful cracker that left me wanting more. I was looking for a snack I could take to work and top with different topping but I found myself snacking on them dry because they were so moreish
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
We make a lot of charcuterie platters in our house and have switched to using almost entirely Triscuit crackers for our boards, with this one being our favorite. They hold the weight of lots of toppings and added additional flavor that pairs well with all cheese, meats, tapenade and spreads.
Tara L.
Great crackers for cheese and crackers - I love Triscuit because they have a great selection of variety of cracker flavors, so you can switch it up if you get bored. They are better for you than most crackers, and aren't too dry that you get parched too easily.
morgan f.
Salt Lake City
Triscuits are one of my favorite crackers to sit down and snack on, or to dip in my hummus. The balsamic vinegar is my favorite flavor, because it is tasty enough to eat on its own, but it isn't overpowering. I usually pick up triscuits at smiths or walmart.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I serve these Triscuit crackers with a cheese dip that I serve when I have people over or when I am hosting a shower. The flavor pairs nicely with plenty of things. They have a great flavor and the texture is great. I would definitely recommend to anyone.