Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Balsamic Vinegar & Basil uploaded by Rose D.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Balsamic Vinegar & Basil uploaded by Tracy W.Nabisco Triscuit - Cracker - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Balsamic Vinegar & Basil uploaded by Alyssa b.

BY TRISCUIT #90 in Crackers

Triscuit Balsamic Vinegar & Basil Crackers: 23g whole grain per 28-gram serving Baked with 100% whole grain wheat Good source of dietary fiber Contains 3.5g fat per serving Kosher see more...

Buy on Target
Breanna S.
cedarville
These are the most flavorful crackers ever! They’re definitely seasoned well. I buy these often to find new foods to pair em with! They go well with creamier foods like avocados, although their only downfall is they can get soggy with a juicy food like a tomato slice. Though paired with the right combination, or by themselves, they’re a great taste! I get them at my local Walmart, and they aren’t too expensive either!
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
My favorite flavored cracker by far! Each bite packs a powerful punch of balsamic vin and basil! Even though the crackers have a ton of flavor, they pair well with may toppings from cheeses, to meats, spreads and veggies. I like the texture of the cracker and they seem to keep me full longer too. Eating too many will sometimes irritate my mouth since the "fibers" are very stiff and rigid. I would highly recommend!
Jada T.
These are really good! My mom absolutely loves them. So when they are at home I have to eat them right away, so I can have some too! They definitely meet your expectations. Add them with cheese too because that’s good
Sheyenne S.
Sun Valley, NV
I honestly don’t like these at all. The taste was weird and so was the texture. I see people eating them all the time but it’s definitely not for me. I would t recommend it unless you really love wheaty tasting food.
lizzie C.
DENVER, CO
Really great with fresh mozzarella - pretty close to eating a caprese without all the effort. The balsamic is sharp and noticeable. Pretty delicious although the flavor tends to get old after a while
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Really great snack if you need something to keep you going. I have been a fan of this brand for a while because their products have always been filling. The same could be said here. The crackers are a bit crunchy and if you eat too many, too quickly they can scratch up the roof of your mouth so be careful! This is great to pair with cheese or cold cuts!
Louise H.
Naples
A flavorful cracker that left me wanting more. I was looking for a snack I could take to work and top with different topping but I found myself snacking on them dry because they were so moreish
Debby E.
The combination of flavor for this chips are horrible it tastes really bad the pro is that there is a lot in the con is that this particular flavor is bad, maybe if I try other types of this product I would have a different say. I usually buy these at Walmart.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
We make a lot of charcuterie platters in our house and have switched to using almost entirely Triscuit crackers for our boards, with this one being our favorite. They hold the weight of lots of toppings and added additional flavor that pairs well with all cheese, meats, tapenade and spreads.
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I absolutely love Triscuits. These are my go to snack item right now. I've tried most of their flavors and all of them are simply amazing. They are healthy as well. I bought this at Walmart. I always like to try the newest flavors they come out with. I would recommend this to anyone.