Nabisco Toasted Chips Original Ritz uploaded by SARA M.Nabisco Toasted Chips Original Ritz uploaded by Brittany H.

BY GENERIC

Full of flavor without being fried No cholesterol 0g trans fat 55% less fat than regular fried potato chips see more...

Buy on Walmart
me m.
delicious but really salty... initial salt flavor is like a punch in the face but once you start chewing it goes away. tastes a little like a club cracker
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Perfect for a snack! I personally prefer the sour cream and onion flavor but these ones are really good also! They're a bit salty and very crunchy!
Danielle W.
Auburn, ME
I am not a snack or chip person, but I purchased these to use with a spreadable cheese dip and fell in love. Can you say addicting?! These are a "must-buy" every time we go to the grocery store and they certainly don't last long in our cupboard. Delicious solo or paired with a dip!
Sarah H.
Maryville, TN
These are absolutely wonderful! They've still got the salty / buttery taste that Ritz crackers have, but these have more of a crunch, & the chip is stable so it doesn't fall apart when you bite into it like a cracker does. One of the best parts? They taste just as good (if not better) than chips & they have 55% less fat than regular chips! It's a win all around!
Rebekah D.
Delicious. Still quite salty, but with less fat, you still come out winning. I like them plain, but they are also awesome with hummus or dips.
Isabel O.
Ufff!! estas galletas saladas son deliciosas, me encantan solas o con alguna salsa para untar, son un clásico.
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
My toddler and I LOVE these. We haven't had a flavor we didn't like. Any time he sees them in the store he wants another bag. I keep them stocked in our pantry.
Eliza S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I love these. They are the perfect snack especially if you're on the go. I don't eat potato chips so there are a great alternative. They are very salty.
Rachel D.
These are salty and delcious! They are like chips in cracker-formation. I higjly recommend this snack to anyone who enjoys buttery, delightful cracker-chips. You can't eat just one!
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
These chips are so good and addicting. It's hard to just have a few. Great snack.
Marianna C.
Foodie Expert
I haven't seen these around? Do they taste good?
Alexis R.