Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Soft Baked Filled Snacks 12-1.06 oz. Packs

BY NABISCO

Natalya🌹🌻🌸 V.
Utica, NY
I was really disappointed with these. My kids didn’t care for them either. The filling was not that great and the bear was dry as can be. It’s like you need a gallon of milk to eat this thing. Too dry for my taste. Wasn’t moist or soft.
Charla H.
These got one star only because I couldn't give them none. They are horrible. My 2 year old granddaughter wouldn't eat them. They are foamy, spongy.  The filling has no taste.  My 16 year old tried dipping them in coffee - no better that way.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trying to keep someone else from wasting their money. I bought these as a treat for my son in his lunch box.. worst mistake. I myself tried one to see why they were left untouched in his lunchbox and they are like foam with a no-taste at all chocolate filling. So horrible my dog wouldn't even eat it. I can't believe how bad these are, we love our normal teddy graham cookies! This was just a huge miss.