BY NABISCO

Find Cookies, Brownies and Bars at Target.com! Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
These are really cute my daughter loved them. I tried some of both the vanilla cake with chocolate filling and the chocolate cake with vanilla filling. The vanilla cake was very dry,the chocolate one with vanilla filling was moister but the filling was WAY too sweet and in both there wasn't as much filling as there could have been it is just on sections not throughout the whole thing. I bought these 2 single ones for 2/$1 so we could try them at my local store they also had 6 count boxes on sale 2/$5. Not sure if I would pay for the boxes of them even though my daughter loved them because of the price. However I would buy a single one as a treat now and again for my kids.
Mercedes L.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
They are cute and great for kids parties because of the teddy bear shape. But I did not like the taste, for me it taste artificial and it's very dry. I tried it with milk and without milk..did not like them at all. The inside consist of two small dots of chocolate filling which for me tasted funny.The price was ok, but it can be a little cheaper.  I gave it a two stars because they are cute.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
Soooo I was extremely disappointed by this. If you are expecting a Teddy Grahams flavored cake.. You will be disappointed. The smell is like the Little Debbie's Brownies. The taste is just a bland chocolate. You don't get much for filling either. The price is pretty good thou for what it is. Kids may love these who never really had that feel for the Teddy Grahams flavoring. I found these at my local grocery store and seem to be everywhere at this point. All in all, I don't recommend it.
Kristy Y.
Kristy Y.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
I grew up on teddy grahams as a kid so when these came out I had to try it! I bought a six pack of vanilla with chocolate filling and it reminded me somewhat of twinkies. The filling is not light like twinkies but more of a thicker liquid chocolate. The filling is not through the entire cake but it is good enough to where I would repurchase. It is kind of a heavy snack so I will eat as more of a dessert and the bear shaped cake is so adorable I will definitely share with others!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
Not to dense or overly sweet. I still prefer the grahams version but this is still a nice cake. It's moist and crumbly at the same time which is a bit odd to me. It has a muffin consistency. It also looks so cute. Even though I'm not much of a fan of chocolate this one is nice. Has a little of an after taste I just can't pin down.
Yazemin S.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
I just bought a box of this product, which contains 6 packs of teddy bears, are very pretty in the form of teddy bear with chocolate filling only in his head and the stomach has a good taste the filling that I liked a lot, The bread is not very fluffy. Of the bread and the filling, I prefer more the chocolate filling.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
My son loves these Teddy Soft Bakes! They are really delicious! I received a sample box from Crowdtap. I have been purchasing them since. They are affordable. Very convenient to take on the go or to eat at home.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
My family love these teddy soft bakes. I found then at market basket 2 for $1 and i grabbed a few to see if they would like them. Let's just say I had to go back for more .
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
They have a slight after taste but they're good. Cute and soft enough to give to my 1+ old niece without worrying that she'll choke. I like the chocolate on the inside too.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Keller, TX
Review for: Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
This tastes like soft batch chocolate chip cookies only dry. It was good but, don't think I would purchase this product for my kids.