BY NABISCO

Find Cookies, Brownies and Bars at Target.com! Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz see more...

Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not big on cookies and kids snacks but I received a free sample with my zullily purchase. The teddy is super soft, think twinkie soft, and the bread doesn't taste sweet. It has gooey chocolate inside but overall it didn't taste decadent. I actually enjoyed this product and will search for them the next time I am in the market. It's a processed snack so obvs its not super healthy but I will take this over a twinkie or pop tart. If you do enjoy extra sweet snack I would pass on this. 120 cals, 4.5 g fat, 105 MG sodium, 9g sugar, 18 g carbs Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Trying to keep someone else from wasting their money. I bought these as a treat for my son in his lunch box.. worst mistake. I myself tried one to see why they were left untouched in his lunchbox and they are like foam with a no-taste at all chocolate filling. So horrible my dog wouldn't even eat it. I can't believe how bad these are, we love our normal teddy graham cookies! This was just a huge miss.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
These are so cute I love that they have a little belly button. They are a nice treat that my husband and kids enjoy. I wish they were a little more moist but overall they were tasty and we'd definetly purchase again and try the other flavor as well
Emily H.
Dothan, AL
Just okay. I received the product with my Zulily order, and while it’s a fun idea the actual product is a bit cloying. I have, however, enjoyed a few of these dipped in milk. I probably won’t seek them out on my own, though.
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
Terrible. The cake was dry. The filling was awful. It tastes very artificial and incredibly DRY. I received a free sample with my zulily order and maybe it was old, but I won't be purchasing to try again.
Ashley H.
These are really cute my daughter loved them. I tried some of both the vanilla cake with chocolate filling and the chocolate cake with vanilla filling. The vanilla cake was very dry,the chocolate one with vanilla filling was moister but the filling was WAY too sweet and in both there wasn't as much filling as there could have been it is just on sections not throughout the whole thing. I bought these 2 single ones for 2/$1 so we could try them at my local store they also had 6 count boxes on sale 2/$5. Not sure if I would pay for the boxes of them even though my daughter loved them because of the price. However I would buy a single one as a treat now and again for my kids.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
They are cute and great for kids parties because of the teddy bear shape. But I did not like the taste, for me it taste artificial and it's very dry. I tried it with milk and without milk..did not like them at all. The inside consist of two small dots of chocolate filling which for me tasted funny.The price was ok, but it can be a little cheaper.  I gave it a two stars because they are cute.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Soooo I was extremely disappointed by this. If you are expecting a Teddy Grahams flavored cake.. You will be disappointed. The smell is like the Little Debbie's Brownies. The taste is just a bland chocolate. You don't get much for filling either. The price is pretty good thou for what it is. Kids may love these who never really had that feel for the Teddy Grahams flavoring. I found these at my local grocery store and seem to be everywhere at this point. All in all, I don't recommend it.
Kristy Y.
Kaneohe, HI
I grew up on teddy grahams as a kid so when these came out I had to try it! I bought a six pack of vanilla with chocolate filling and it reminded me somewhat of twinkies. The filling is not light like twinkies but more of a thicker liquid chocolate. The filling is not through the entire cake but it is good enough to where I would repurchase. It is kind of a heavy snack so I will eat as more of a dessert and the bear shaped cake is so adorable I will definitely share with others!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
I just bought a box of this product, which contains 6 packs of teddy bears, are very pretty in the form of teddy bear with chocolate filling only in his head and the stomach has a good taste the filling that I liked a lot, The bread is not very fluffy. Of the bread and the filling, I prefer more the chocolate filling.