Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz

by Nabisco

Find Cookies, Brownies and Bars at Target.com! Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz

Are these like a Twinkie?
How much is a box? Where can you buy them?
Start your review of Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz!
I was not really sure what to expect and thought these would taste like cake with frosting. But it ended up tasting sweet and more of a ganache like on the inside. It does taste a bit like yellow cake. It was good but I definitely feel like I should try it again to taste again
Rio Rancho , NM
Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz uploaded by Laurie H.
Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz uploaded by Laurie H.
I think it's safe to say everyone in the house loves it! I first received a sample from every day family. My 2 years old ate the little bear so fast that I didn't have time to give it a bite or make him share with his brother. The I saw that Safeway was giving a box for free to the rewards program members just4U so I went and got a box for free but since I had a coupon I got a second box for only $1.21. Both my kids love it my husband likes that it is not too sweet and I love the filling in it!i recommend it to everyone with kids or not ;)
Vermontville , MI
Delicious little soft baked cake-esque treats. These "Teddy's" are shaped like a traditional teddy graham, but have the texture of a cake. You can get them either filled with chocolate filling. Or a chocolate teddy, filled with vanilla cream. The chocolate filling is a family favorite! These are for sure recommended for all of your families snacking treats, or even day trips out of the house!
Saint Charles, MO
our son enjoyed his Teddy Soft-Bake with chocolate filling. I tried one as well. It's not bad. It's more dense than a Twinkie cake and the chocolate center is pretty tasty. Plus it's a great size for toddlers to hold in their hands. It isn't too crumbly, so the mess is pretty easy to clean up. Teddy Soft Bakes are a great snack for when you're on-the-go, to pack in a school lunch or a little treat after dinner. I guess we will be trying the Vanilla filled next.
Huson, MT
Teddy Soft Bakes are ok, my daughter almost 2 will not eat a full one, but she likes them. They crumble and fall apart not good for traveling... they are a table snack. I prefer to have snacks that don't leave a huge mess. Too expensive for 6 snacks
Conroe, TX
Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz uploaded by Diana T.
really nice the teddy soft bakes for kids the texture and the soft and delicious flavor are the best quality od the tedys the kids really love it and dont want to eat just one .. almost a half of the box i recomended this to moms who have little kids because the soft they are its an excellent option for little little kids
I bought these because I was curious to see what they tasted like. I like that they offer two flavors but should offer more. I was very satisfied with the Chocolate flavor filling. This is affordable and would really recommend for everyone and any age. I loved these
I purchase these recently because they were on sale. Overall they are not a bad product but they are a bit on the sweet side and I'm not sure I would buy them again. They did taste good but all of the cream is in the center and it's hard so it's not evenly spread.
Phoenix, Az
Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz uploaded by Sabrina S.
This are way too delicious to start off With! I tried these first with a sample at Walmart and I had to get a box! There just too good. The filling inside is yummy! There not too sweet and the whole family loves it. I also love the shape, it's perfectly fitting as the teddy bear. I would definitely recommend these for anyone there not just delicious but also too cute! Also, they run for about $2 - $3.15 at walmart and target but I found them at the 99 cent store for $1 a box! I was like Omg! I had to get 4 boxes! Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Vanilla Filling 6ct 6.36 oz Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 oz Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 12ct Traypack 12.72 oz
Minot, ND
My son loves the original teddy grahams, so we were both excited when we saw the new product! I was saddened to discover that they lack very much flavor. My son really enjoyed them though.