BY NABISCO

Find Cookies, Brownies and Bars at Target.com! Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Alexis P.
Minot, ND
My son loves the original teddy grahams, so we were both excited when we saw the new product! I was saddened to discover that they lack very much flavor. My son really enjoyed them though.
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
I think it's safe to say everyone in the house loves it! I first received a sample from every day family. My 2 years old ate the little bear so fast that I didn't have time to give it a bite or make him share with his brother. The I saw that Safeway was giving a box for free to the rewards program members just4U so I went and got a box for free but since I had a coupon I got a second box for only $1.21. Both my kids love it my husband likes that it is not too sweet and I love the filling in it!i recommend it to everyone with kids or not ;)
Sabrina S.
Phoenix, Az
This are way too delicious to start off With! I tried these first with a sample at Walmart and I had to get a box! There just too good. The filling inside is yummy! There not too sweet and the whole family loves it. I also love the shape, it's perfectly fitting as the teddy bear. I would definitely recommend these for anyone there not just delicious but also too cute! Also, they run for about $2 - $3.15 at walmart and target but I found them at the 99 cent store for $1 a box! I was like Omg! I had to get 4 boxes! Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 ozNabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Vanilla Filling 6ct 6.36 ozNabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling Single 1.06 ozNabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 12ct Traypack 12.72 oz
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I bought these today for my girls! They were on sale at Publix and I had a coupon! In my opinion, they are kind of expensive. You get 6 in a box and they're almost $4! They were 2/$5 today. I've been wanting to try them. They are soft like a little cake. My 4 year old tried them before me and she said, "are you kidding me man? This is awesome!" And then "They taste like chocolate chip pancakes!" And I confirmed right after... they definitely do!! Just like chocolate chip pancakes! They're very good and super cute! I will only be buying them on occasion when we catch them at a good price though!
Stephanie C.
West Park, FL
This snacks are extremely delicious and tasty , they are a soft cake with bear shape and an amazing chocolate filling. It has no artificial flavors or colors, it have no high fructose corn syrup, is low sodium, low saturated fat and low cholesterol. My kids, husband and I love this snacks they come individually wrap *very convenient* we definitely are buying more.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Delicious little soft baked cake-esque treats. These "Teddy's" are shaped like a traditional teddy graham, but have the texture of a cake. You can get them either filled with chocolate filling. Or a chocolate teddy, filled with vanilla cream.
The chocolate filling is a family favorite! These are for sure recommended for all of your families snacking treats, or even day trips out of the house!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
our son enjoyed his Teddy Soft-Bake with chocolate filling. I tried one as well. It's not bad. It's more dense than a Twinkie cake and the chocolate center is pretty tasty. Plus it's a great size for toddlers to hold in their hands. It isn't too crumbly, so the mess is pretty easy to clean up.

Teddy Soft Bakes are a great snack for when you're on-the-go, to pack in a school lunch or a little treat after dinner. I guess we will be trying the Vanilla filled next.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Teddy Soft Bakes are ok, my daughter almost 2 will not eat a full one, but she likes them. They crumble and fall apart not good for traveling... they are a table snack. I prefer to have snacks that don't leave a huge mess. Too expensive for 6 snacks
Diana T.
Spring, TX
really nice the teddy soft bakes for kids the texture and the soft and delicious flavor are the best quality od the tedys the kids really love it and dont want to eat just one .. almost a half of the box i recomended this to moms who have little kids because the soft they are its an excellent option for little little kids
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Trying to keep someone else from wasting their money. I bought these as a treat for my son in his lunch box.. worst mistake. I myself tried one to see why they were left untouched in his lunchbox and they are like foam with a no-taste at all chocolate filling. So horrible my dog wouldn't even eat it. I can't believe how bad these are, we love our normal teddy graham cookies! This was just a huge miss.
Nancy C.
How much is a box? Where can you buy them?
Cassandra L.
Are these like a Twinkie?