BY NABISCO

Find Cookies, Brownies and Bars at Target.com! Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 12ct Traypack 12.72 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I was terribly disappointed with this product. When I first saw them, I loved them! They looked so adorable. The idea of a soft cake with chocolate filling sounded like something our family would love. I bought a box. Upon first inspection, they looked tiny yet delicious! However, all I had to do was bite into one to learn the truth. The cake is dry and tastes like nothing. There was very little chocolate filling. I mean really, they leave alot to be desired. They are cute and that is about it! Do not waste your money, unless you do not care about flavor! Nabisco Teddy Soft Bakes Chocolate Filling 6ct 6.36 oz
Erica S.
I just got home with these Teddy Softbakes (vanilla cake with chocolate filling.) First of all, the size of the snack is good, it's definitely soft but it's also very dense. After one bite, it's hard to swallow so having a drink in hand would be ideal. It does suggest serving it with milk. Also, I feel there's not enough filling. While the chocolate filling is good, there's just not enough filling-to-cake ratio that makes it stand out. So, slightly bland. I gave it 2 stars because it's a fun new product and while it's good, it's not great.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Trying to keep someone else from wasting their money. I bought these as a treat for my son in his lunch box.. worst mistake. I myself tried one to see why they were left untouched in his lunchbox and they are like foam with a no-taste at all chocolate filling. So horrible my dog wouldn't even eat it. I can't believe how bad these are, we love our normal teddy graham cookies! This was just a huge miss.
Jessica M.
Received this in my Love with Food subscription box, and this is so nasty. There was barely any chocolate for how big the teddy was. Very bland and made me really thirsty. Don't recommend, don't waste your money.
Melia H.
Lexington
My kids love these soft shewy bears. I like that my littlest baby whose 20 months can eat them and I dont have to worry about him choking on them. Definitely recommend these over the hard ones.