BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Variety Pack.
12 packs variety.
Teddy grahams chocolate.
Teddy grahams honey.
Naturally flavored.
4-1 oz (28g) packs teddy grahams chocolate graham snacks.
4-1 oz (28g) packs teddy grahams honey graham snacks.
4-1 oz (28g) packs teddy grahams cinnamon graham snacks. see more...

Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
Foodie Expert
Teddy Graham's are one of my son's favorite pick up snacks. They are the perfect size, are very convenient, and taste great. One of his only snacks that I can't usually help myself but to eat some too. The original honey ones are fantastic, but the Cinnamon are our favorite. We aren't very crazy about the chocolate ones which is why I've only bought this pack twice. Otherwise this would be my favorite way to pick them up. VERY convenient.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks :) And I love how the variety pack gives you a little bit of each of the most popular flavors.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Boaz , AL
I grew up loving teddy grams! They are just one of the best snacks. And they are so convenient and not messy
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
I had teddy grams in my lunch all the time when I was little and I still love them to this day! There are so many flavors out now.
Pahima A.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
This are the best!!!! I remember this was my favorite snack as a kid but I still buy the big box from BJ's till this day.