Nabisco Teddy Grahams Snacks Honey Maid Cinnamon Bags uploaded by Nikki w.Nabisco Teddy Grahams Snacks Honey Maid Cinnamon Bags uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY TEDDY GRAHAMS #80 in Crackers

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks are a perfect wholesome sweet and spiced option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate (Source of Calcium), Maltodextrin, Salt, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Teddy Grahams are one of my favorite snacks to this day, I always buy them in the to go cups because I know if I have the whole box I'll eat it in one sitting lol" in 2 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with teddy grahams - no matter what age, I love these." in 1 review
  • "These are really good and one of my favorites from this particular brand." in 1 review
  • "I like that they come in little snack bags and they don't really mash up when your kid holds them for too long." in 1 review
  • "Teddy Graham's have been a favorite snack item in my family for years." in 1 review
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are a great snack for on the go for your little one or for at the house they are not expensive at all and taste great they come in a variety of flavors that are all just as good and I highly recommend they are bite size and good for snacks
Nikki w.
By far this is the best flavor of teddy grahams. The price is great but sometimes they can be a little hard to find in stores. The cinnamon flavor isn’t too strong and they are sweet !
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My kids favorite by far! They love the taste! They chow down on these and always ask for more. We always carry these wherever we go. To the park, driving, school, baseball, everywhere. It's a healthier option then other snack foods. We also like to mix this one with the honey kind. They love it. I'd recommend.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Grew up with these and I still buy them. Love the cinnamon flavor but my favorites are the honey and chocolate!!

I don't know what it is but the mini Teddy Grahams taste way better than the regular size....
Tammy M.
Follansbee
A great tasting cinnamon treat. Very fresh and for people of all ages. My grandkids love this snack. These are nice to pack in lunches or an on the go snack. I would recommend these.
Jess B.
None of the other Teddy Grahams can top the sheer deliciousness of the cinnamon variety. Rarely are they affordable (unless you have a coupon), but it’s worth the occasional splurge.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
These are soooo good! Cinnamon is my favorite but I like the chocolate and honey Flavored ones too. I buy them at Walmart and they are definitely worth the money
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Let me just begin with, yum! Of all the teddy grahams in the world, these are my absolute favorite. I have ate them since I was a kid and I HATE cinnamon things. They have that perfect delicious flavor you can't resist. They are cheap and easy to throw in a baggie and go. Definitely, go try these!
Jamie H.
Youngsville
I buy these for my toddler son and he enjoys nibbling on them. I always pack them when we go out just so he can snack on them. I also think they are delicious and will eat some too. They have better ingredients then the typical childrens snack and less sugar which is great!
Jill M.
I love cinnamon teddy grahams! They're gluten free and they're so yummy. They have a wholesome, quality taste to them and they're great for little ones to grip! They are perfectly glazed with the cinnamon flavor and I highly recommend you check these out!
Heather S.
Junction City, OR
What are the Best flavors for the teddy grams
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
Do you like the honey ones as well?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Do you bring these for a snack for you or the kids?
Niara E.
Is the cinnamon still being sold in the boxes or just the little packs?
Haley M.
Teddy Grahams are so good. they can be a nice little treat during the day. pack them in ur kids lunch! :)