BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Mini Honey Maid Graham Snacks.

New look same great taste.

Snak-Saks.

Naturally flavored.

8g of whole grain per 30g serving.

No high fructose corn syrup.

Buy on Walmart
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
Not sure why it says mini but i will take it these are 3rd on my list the honey one taste just like honey but not like an over welling test. And they dont have many bad things in them there pretty much healthy so i let my son eat them and he loves them.
Erica W.
I get these when we are going on a long car trip or if we have to wait for a long time somewhere with the kids, because teddy grahms are a delicious treat that keeps them occupied and happy for a few peaceful minutes. I usually prefer veggies or fruit for daily snacks, but these are a nice treat when needed.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
These little teddy gems have been around for ages. I love them, the kids love them. The all around must have in the shopping cart snack. They're delicious, totally affordable, and you can practically find them everywhere. Highly recommended. Kid tested...mother approved
Shannon L.
Jasper, FL
Perfect little snacks for my toddler. However, what I love the most is the bag reseals! My toddler has gotyen to the stage where she likes to hold the bag herself. She loves to dump the bag most times too. The resealable bag saves me from a mess (repeatedly).
Shakira P.
While I like all of the favors this is my favorite of them all. These were a snack I got once in a while when I was a kid because only certain stores sold them. And even now today they aren't that easy to find. So I don't always buy them but these are so good. Love
Marissa A.
I'm not sure who likes these more.. My kid or myself. Perfect snack when you don't feel like eating heavy. My daughter loves the bear shape and it's so cute to see her enjoying it. I've been keeping a box of these in the car with me so I know I always have a snack on hand that won't be messy to pass back to my daughter in the backseat.
Dominique L.
Kankakee, IL
These are like the best snacks for road trips is not messy easy to clean up and omg can we just talk about how delicious they are and how adorable the little bears are and there's so many more flavor that are just amazing as this one great for kids but it's for all ages good snack for studying I love this snack
Kayce Rae I.
These bring back so many childhood memories when I eat these guys! The honey is my favorite as it has enough sweetness to fix the sweet tooth craving as well as the crunchy fix! I know this is weird but I enjoy finding the ones that have the bigger bellies and eating those first!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These cookies are a mini version of the original. I'm not sure why they made a smaller version, but I can only assume that it's for kids. They taste the same but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy the mini ones unless I was using them for decorating purposes.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Teddy Grahams are one of those nostalgic foods that I will always enjoy. They are a great snack for kids and adults alike. I LOVE graham crackers and the graham flavor, so naturally these are my favorite flavor.
What is your favorite way to eat these? With milk or by themselves?
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone else eat their heads first ? lol
Sahar R.
What's your favorite Teddy Grahams flavor?