BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks are a perfect wholesome option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Honey, Calcium Carbonate (Source of Calcium), Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Honey
  • "Perfect for dipping in Nutella, Trader Joes Cookie Butter, or Reese's chocolate peanut butter dip" in 1 review
Michelle G.
My 10 year old and 4 year old love these to snack on. They have great flavor and no artificial flavors or colors. They love the honey flavor and they ask me to buy another box whenever we go to the store. I like to pack some in a little lunch baggy for when we go places. I will grab a handful at times too for a snack.
Erikah N.
York, PA
These are one of our favorite snacks to purchase at the grocery store. My son loves them for every day snacks and even for school lunches. They’re so tiny and cute, but also delicious!
brandy a.
glasgow, KY
these have always been an all time fave for me..i gave them to my kids when they where small and now i really miss them...they will always be a classic and so good..nothing can compare..you can get these lil guys at any dollar store or grocery store or even walmart
Kathleen F.
These come in a bunch of flavors but my favorite is the original honey flavor. I have used these to decorate cupcakes for children, and my husband and I still enjoy a handful of them from time to time.
Karen A.
They are so addiciting you have to stop from eating the whole box. These are really good and a great price to. I like to eat them by themselves or even dip them in my yogurt . Easy cheap snack. #amazing #yummy #cannotjusteatafew
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I used to love these as a kid. I went to the zoo recently with my daughter and she needed a snack. I got a small pack of these and she loved them. So now I purchase them at shoprite for her. They are also affordable.
Heaven B.
I love these and my son loves these.They're healthy yet so yummy and sweet.Depending on your families size they have small bags,small cups,and or boxes of them at the store.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter and I love these . We eat them as a snack all the time. Even with milk they're really good. They're not too sweet and just the right size to snack on. I will keep buying them.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
This is one of the best snacks ever. I have been eating these since my childhood and love it. The different shapes and poses of the teddy bears also makes eating them fun
Krista T.
I remember these teddy shaped graham cracker snacks from when I was young. They were always a favorite of mine. Now that I have children of my own, I buy a box every once in a while as a treat. They love them. The both refer to them as "bear cookies" and play with them and make them talk and do silly thing like I used to do. I think they're yummy, they think they're yummy. They're a classic.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do they come individually rapped?
Crystal B.
Lynwood, CA
Has anyone else tried these?? They are so delicious!!! Must try!!!Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Honey