BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks inspired by the classic cookie are a wholesome and delicious option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Confectioner's Glaze, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax.

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Chocolatey Chip
  • "My daughter has always loved them growing up and still looks forward to sitting down with a glass of milk a dunking the little bears in! " in 1 review
  • "Now, I have a few of these dipped in peanut butter to curb my sweet tooth craving. " in 1 review
  • "They make for a great snack item and you can never have enougj" in 1 review
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I could do without these but my kids love them. Cute shapes, decent price. They are ok.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kids loooooove. No other words needed. I stock up when I have Nabisco product coupons.
Rachelle O.
Oxnard, CA
I love these snacks no matter how old i get i will always repurchase these :)
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
These and the honey ones are my favorite ! I've always loved these and I love them for late night snacking or road trips! Honestly who doesn't love these?! Also a kid pleaser!
Shona R.
brampton, ON
Teddy Grahams omg one of the greatest snacks ever I love all the flavors they are all classic and delicious a great childrens snack yes but I love them for myself!
Paula G.
Tiene muuuuuuuuuuuuu buena pinta esos ositos como de chocolate parecen deliciosos que decís vosotros no tenéis ganas de probarlos
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Favorite flavor?? Mine's the chocolate chip :)
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
Why does your child like them so much.
Jolynn  P.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do they have a sugar free option?