BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks inspired by the classic cookie are a wholesome and delicious option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Confectioner's Glaze, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax.

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Chocolatey Chip
  • "My daughter has always loved them growing up and still looks forward to sitting down with a glass of milk a dunking the little bears in! " in 1 review
  • "Now, I have a few of these dipped in peanut butter to curb my sweet tooth craving. " in 1 review
  • "They make for a great snack item and you can never have enougj" in 1 review
Andrea H.
Wurtsboro, NY
I think the are so delicious. I think the little bear cut outs are awesome. I can not to share some with my son.
Amanda D.
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks. I love all the various flavors, but the chocolate chip is the best.
Endy G.
Omg love these teddy cookies.there so yummy my child lovea them. Great for snacking something to take on the go
Annoska H.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are so good I crush them and put them in vanilla ice cream. I just wish they came in a resalable bag.
Gabby D.
Iselin, NJ
I've been eating teddy grahams for like ever now! a lot as a snack when I was younger! they are soo good!
Erin D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Uhm. yeah these are great. crunchy & sweet (not too sweet) & satisfying! definitely one of my favorites
Molly B.
They are delicious and in perfect, bite-sized pieces for my nieces and nephew to enjoy at snack time.
Amanda R.
Erie, PA
I don't even have kids and I eat these! they are so good! They are delicious with a glass of milk.
Haley M.
Sharpsburg, GA
These are great even as an adult. They make for a great snack item and you can never have enougj
Liz M.
North Franklin
My 16 month old son loves these. Easy in the go snack. And I must say, they ARE delicious!
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Favorite flavor?? Mine's the chocolate chip :)
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
Why does your child like them so much.
Jolynn  P.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do they have a sugar free option?