BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks inspired by the classic cookie are a wholesome and delicious option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Confectioner's Glaze, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter has always loved them growing up and still looks forward to sitting down with a glass of milk a dunking the little bears in! " in 1 review
  • "Now, I have a few of these dipped in peanut butter to curb my sweet tooth craving. " in 1 review
  • "They make for a great snack item and you can never have enougj" in 1 review
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
One of my favorite snacks to have around the house. Not full of sugar and taste delicious.. I would definitely recommend.
Angela H.
If I'm buying Teddy Grahams (which is a treat) it's the chocolate chip flavor! They're so cute and a good cookie treat!
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
My daughter loves this snack its quick and easy to pack up not messy at all ! great tasting and not expensive at all!!
Cathy H.
Duluth, GA
I have to keep a box of these in my house for my little grand babies, they all just love them, plus they are so cute!
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV
Anything that has chocolate chips wins me over. these are no different. great with a glass of white or chocolate milk
Brianna M.
The chocolate chip teddy grahams are by far the best flavor. I like them for a good small snack that isn't too messy
Amanda D.
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks. I love all the various flavors, but the chocolate chip is the best.
Daniela B.
I like them because they are crunchy and has a good honey taste on it its just amazing great as treats for kids.
Sheila W.
Lenexa, KS
Great for when you need a quick chocolate fix.  I like mixing them in with nuts and other things for a snack mix.
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
Perfect after school snack for the kids and they have some new flavors for the variety i love then and mess free
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Favorite flavor?? Mine's the chocolate chip :)
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
Why does your child like them so much.
Jolynn  P.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do they have a sugar free option?