BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks inspired by the classic cookie are a wholesome and delicious option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Confectioner's Glaze, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax.

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Chocolatey Chip
  • "My daughter has always loved them growing up and still looks forward to sitting down with a glass of milk a dunking the little bears in! " in 1 review
  • "Now, I have a few of these dipped in peanut butter to curb my sweet tooth craving. " in 1 review
  • "They make for a great snack item and you can never have enougj" in 1 review
Stephanie H.
takes me back to my childhood. put in a bowl and add milk like cereal. mmm I wasn't sure they still made these. thanks for the reminder
rose e.
East Amherst, NY
These are the perfect snack for lunches and they are delicious! They are easy to take with you on the go and aren't bad calorie wise
Gabby j.
I love these. They're delicious and a lot healthier than regular cookies. The chocolate chip variation just makes it even more yummy.
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
Give me a box of chocolate teddies and I'm set :D I've been eating these since I was 8, and now they've made them more nutritious
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I always k3ep a box in the car for drives! The kids love them and so do i! They are glazed and the chocolate hits my sweet tooth!
Erin B.
Big Creek, KY
Teddy Grahams were literally my whole childhood. The cinnamon taste was so much better than all the other snack I used to eat.
Julianne M.
My kids love these. They have been a go to snack since they were toddlers, and we like to take them in our day go bags with us.
maritza g.
Teddy Grahams Chocolate Chip cookies are amazing. Great for my little ones and I can say even adults love this savory snack
Mary W.
I used to beg my mom to buy these for me when I was little. They were and are so good. I'm an adult and I still eat these.
June L.
Laurens, IA
My kiddos just love Nabisco Teddy Grahams . They ask me for Teddy cookies and I know to keep some around. I even like them.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Favorite flavor?? Mine's the chocolate chip :)
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
Why does your child like them so much.
Jolynn  P.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do they have a sugar free option?