BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks inspired by the classic cookie are a wholesome and delicious option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Confectioner's Glaze, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax.

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Chocolatey Chip
  • "My daughter has always loved them growing up and still looks forward to sitting down with a glass of milk a dunking the little bears in! " in 1 review
  • "Now, I have a few of these dipped in peanut butter to curb my sweet tooth craving. " in 1 review
  • "They make for a great snack item and you can never have enougj" in 1 review
L M.
Absolutely love these snacks as a kid now my daughter enjoys it too I would definitely recommend giving these a try you will not be disappointed
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I always used to have these as a snack when I was younger. Now, I have a few of these dipped in peanut butter to curb my sweet tooth craving.
Renee W.
I love these little bears! I bought them for my daughters and now my granddaughter! These little guys are a great alternative to junk food.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
I really don't like these snacks they are tasteless and are really sweet. As a kid i enjoyed them because they were cute but not as an adult
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I love this product. At taste great and is super easy to eat. I also love that it's affordable and found everywhere. I will buy this again
Andrea J.
Gonzales, la
A great snack food for my kiddos easy and they taste good also with chocolate chip being my favorite they also have honey and cinnamon sugar
Courtny M.
Greenville, TX
These are a great and easy snack to pack for my toddlers. Plus their daddy loves them too!! Wish they were sold in a bulk size container.
Amber L.
Vernon, NJ
Everyone in my house loves Teddy Graham's! Great for snack time and a cure for a sweet tooth. Just a handful fixes the sweet tooth fix!
Amy S.
Jay, FL
Must I truly write a review? I mean seriously! These are YUMMO! Not yummy...YUMMO...like good! Everyone should try them at least once!
Heather S.
Rosholt, SD
I have loved these since I was a kid. I can no longer eat them (gluten free diet), but my kids still love them. Perfect treat for them
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Favorite flavor?? Mine's the chocolate chip :)
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
Why does your child like them so much.
Jolynn  P.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do they have a sugar free option?