BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks inspired by the classic cookie are a wholesome and delicious option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Confectioner's Glaze, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax.

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Chocolatey Chip
  • "My daughter has always loved them growing up and still looks forward to sitting down with a glass of milk a dunking the little bears in! " in 1 review
  • "Now, I have a few of these dipped in peanut butter to curb my sweet tooth craving. " in 1 review
  • "They make for a great snack item and you can never have enougj" in 1 review
Niki J.
These are always a good snack for the kids. The kids really enjoy the bear design. The whole family thinks they are delicious. I prefer lower sugar and carbs but they're good for a special treat. These are pretty easy to find as well.
Veronica S.
I especially enjoy the chocolate chip Teddy Graham. The flavor is really nice and they're not overly sweet. They are a great size for my two-year-old son and a nice snack for adults.
T S.
I only purchased these because i had a free coupon. I am so glad i tried them. As an adult, i love them I keep them in my work drawer. They could be a little healthier- but they are good in moderation. Helps kill my sweet tooth for sure. I would love to try new flavors.
Maya S.
Su forma de ositos hace que mi hijo disfrute y sea más divertido comer más de sus galletas, nos encantan las de chocolate y por supuesto su precio es súper bueno además de que en ocasiones trae cupones de descuentos para poder comprar más de otros sabores o de nuestros favoritos.
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I give these a 4 star cause they are not my first pick mine would have been the birthday cake ones but I’d dont see them on here so i went wit chocolate chip and that would be the next best ones that have a great taste and there small enough that little children can eat them with out much help
Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I've been obsessed with these lately! I've always loved Teddy Graham's, but haven't really eaten the chocolate chip ones super often. I bought a box last week, and the little guys are almost gone! They are sweet and chocolatey, and provide the perfect amount of crunch! Definitely have to make a stop in the grocery store this week for more! Perfect for a picnic or a beach day!
Tough C.
I am not a fan of anything that has Graham in it, but these teddy grahams are pretty good. and then with the added chocolate chips in makes it so much better. i honestly thought i t was gonna taste like a regular gram cracker, but it kinda has a twist on the taste.
Stefanie P.
Great snack! The chocolate chip ones taste good and are perfect bite size pieces. I used to eat these a kid and they still taste great. Perfect for kids and adults and can be purchased at most large grocery retailers. Definitely recommend trying these as well as the other flavors.
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
Teddy Graham's are one of my son's favorite pick up snacks. They are the perfect size, are very convenient, and taste great. One of his only snacks that I can't usually help myself but to eat some too. The original honey ones are fantastic, but the Cinnamon are our favorite. These ones are third in line for household favorite flavors. They're very good and I buy them often.
Macy S.
Snack time and lunch. Snack time and lunch. Snack time and lunch. These have and always will be my favorite. They take me back to my childhood. Great for kids to the elderly. These are not my only favorite flavor but definitely in the top two. Put some of these in chocolate pudding and you have a cute dessert for a party.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Favorite flavor?? Mine's the chocolate chip :)
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
Why does your child like them so much.
Jolynn  P.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do they have a sugar free option?