Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Chocolate uploaded by Arlandrea E.Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Chocolate uploaded by Amanda O.Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Maid Graham Snacks Chocolate uploaded by Cindy l.

BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Chocolate Graham Snacks.
New look!
Same great taste.
8g of whole grain per 30g serving.
No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Megan J.
These are really good! Not the healthiest but delicious to eat. A serving size is about 24 pieces (30g). The carbs are a bit high for a snack at 22g with a low fat content of 4g. There is no high fructose corn syrup in these which are great. They still taste a lot like Teddy Graham’s and the chocolate is pretty similar to a cookie taste. Not ideal for an everyday snack but good for a quick pick me up of chocolate!
Arlandrea E.
My son Loves these things! I use to eats these all of the time when I was younger but personally, either my taste buds changed or Nabisco changed it's formula. Overall its a okay snack.
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
These are SO delicious and not even that bad for you! Only 8g of sugar per serving, which is nothing for a chocolate snack. They are tasty graham crackers shaped like teddy bears. My only issue is... I never eat just one serving. They are slightly more $ than other cookie options, but worth it!
Ariana S.
Mount Vernon, OH
I don't know why, but I am absolutely in love with these cookies. Something about them being bear shaped makes me feel like a little kid again. I also swear the shape makes them 100 times better than the chocolate graham crackers. Kid loved, adult approved.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
These are so good! I haven't bought them in a long time I might have to buy them again. They are absolutely addicting. You can't stop eating them. They are so sweet and yummy! I highly recommend them. Im sure every kid would enjoy them too! Perfect on the go snack for a sweet tooth
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
I have always been a huge fan of Chocolate Teddy Grahams. I find that it's probably slightly more expensive than store brand graham crackers, but the appeal of these lies in the shape of bite-sized crackers. I find them to be a great travel snack!
Steph C.
Princeton, KY
These are so great. I don't even like chocolate really and they are so tasty. It helps when I buy them that I have a kid and she helps me eat them before I eat the whole box!
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
I love these little bears! Such a tasty snack. I grab a handful and put them in a bag and eat them at school or at work I love all the flavors that they have!
Kenyatta B.
Bedford, TX
These graham are sooo good. I was nervous about the chocolate being overpowering and tasting to sweet, but they're just right. My kids love them, and so do I.
ally r.
Litchfield, NH
Im in love with theis snack almost to in love with it i usually have to fill up on healthy stuff just so I'm not hungry enough to eat them or ill eat alot