Nabisco Teddy Grahams Cinnamon Graham Snacks uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Cinnamon Graham Snacks.
Naturally flavored.
A good source of Calcium, Iron, Zinc to help support kids' growth and development. see more...

• Do you like the honey ones as well?7 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried the recipe using these with a whipped icing...2 Answers
  • What are the Best flavors for the teddy grams9 Answers
Nabisco Teddy Grahams Cinnamon Graham Snacks
  • "Teddy Graham's are a great snacks for kids as they are delicious, easy to carry since they don't take up a lot of space." in 1 review
  • "I love dipping them in cool whip in the summer it's a great, simple, and tasty snack. " in 1 review
Jess B.
Review for: Big Bag
None of the other Teddy Grahams can top the sheer deliciousness of the cinnamon variety. Rarely are they affordable (unless you have a coupon), but it’s worth the occasional splurge.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My kids favorite by far! They love the taste! They chow down on these and always ask for more. We always carry these wherever we go. To the park, driving, school, baseball, everywhere. It's a healthier option then other snack foods. We also like to mix this one with the honey kind. They love it. I'd recommend.
Selena R.
LOVE. These so much they were always the perfect snack at school. Sometimes I would eat it like cereal, in a bowl covered in milk and I loved it. I really liked getting creative with eating these. Recommend to anyone looking for a good snack.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Grew up with these and I still buy them. Love the cinnamon flavor but my favorites are the honey and chocolate!!

I don't know what it is but the mini Teddy Grahams taste way better than the regular size....
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert
A great tasting cinnamon treat. Very fresh and for people of all ages. My grandkids love this snack. These are nice to pack in lunches or an on the go snack. I would recommend these.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are soooo good! Cinnamon is my favorite but I like the chocolate and honey Flavored ones too. I buy them at Walmart and they are definitely worth the money
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Let me just begin with, yum! Of all the teddy grahams in the world, these are my absolute favorite. I have ate them since I was a kid and I HATE cinnamon things. They have that perfect delicious flavor you can't resist. They are cheap and easy to throw in a baggie and go. Definitely, go try these!
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
The cinnamon teddy's are my fave they are way better than traditional graham crackers in my opinion and way more fun to eat ! I like them on top of apple sauce, pudding and ice cream .
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kids loooooove. No other words needed. I stock up when I have Nabisco product coupons.

Mixing these and the chocolate chip ones tho! Yaaaassssssss
Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These remind me of cinnamon graham crackers which I love. The cinnamon sugar coating just gives my mouth a wonder feeling
Heather S.
Junction City, OR
What are the Best flavors for the teddy grams
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
Do you like the honey ones as well?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Do you bring these for a snack for you or the kids?
Haley M.
Teddy Grahams are so good. they can be a nice little treat during the day. pack them in ur kids lunch! :)
Niara E.
Is the cinnamon still being sold in the boxes or just the little packs?