Nabisco Teddy Grahams Cinnamon Graham Snacks uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Cinnamon Graham Snacks.
Naturally flavored.
A good source of Calcium, Iron, Zinc to help support kids' growth and development. see more...

• Do you like the honey ones as well?7 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried the recipe using these with a whipped icing...2 Answers
  • What are the Best flavors for the teddy grams9 Answers
Nabisco Teddy Grahams Cinnamon Graham Snacks
  • "Teddy Graham's are a great snacks for kids as they are delicious, easy to carry since they don't take up a lot of space." in 1 review
  • "I love dipping them in cool whip in the summer it's a great, simple, and tasty snack. " in 1 review
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Foodie Expert
Let me just begin with, yum! Of all the teddy grahams in the world, these are my absolute favorite. I have ate them since I was a kid and I HATE cinnamon things. They have that perfect delicious flavor you can't resist. They are cheap and easy to throw in a baggie and go. Definitely, go try these!
Patricia D.
Foodie Expert
I am extremely obsessed with these. I love these cute graham crackers, but only are they cute, they also taste amazing! I definitely would buy more of these. Great on the go snack especially as a college student.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Grew up with these and I still buy them. Love the cinnamon flavor but my favorites are the honey and chocolate!!

I don't know what it is but the mini Teddy Grahams taste way better than the regular size....
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Foodie Expert
The cinnamon teddy's are my fave they are way better than traditional graham crackers in my opinion and way more fun to eat ! I like them on top of apple sauce, pudding and ice cream .
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
I'll just have a couple...said no one ever! I can't not eat half the box whenever I get my hands on these. The cinnamon is the best flavor and my whole family loves them! Addicting!
Kelli M.
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor!! I have no self control when it comes to teddy grahams, especially cinnamon and honey.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
My kids favorite by far! They love the taste! They chow down on these and always ask for more. We always carry these wherever we go. To the park, driving, school, baseball, everywhere. It's a healthier option then other snack foods. We also like to mix this one with the honey kind. They love it. I'd recommend.
Selena R.
Foodie Expert
LOVE. These so much they were always the perfect snack at school. Sometimes I would eat it like cereal, in a bowl covered in milk and I loved it. I really liked getting creative with eating these. Recommend to anyone looking for a good snack.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Foodie Expert
A great tasting cinnamon treat. Very fresh and for people of all ages. My grandkids love this snack. These are nice to pack in lunches or an on the go snack. I would recommend these.
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
Foodie Expert
Teddy Graham's are one of my son's favorite pick up snacks. They are the perfect size, are very convenient, and taste great. One of his only snacks that I can't usually help myself but to eat some too. The original honey ones are fantastic, but the Cinnamon are our favorite.
Heather S.
Junction City, OR
What are the Best flavors for the teddy grams
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
Do you like the honey ones as well?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Do you bring these for a snack for you or the kids?
Haley M.
Teddy Grahams are so good. they can be a nice little treat during the day. pack them in ur kids lunch! :)
Niara E.
Is the cinnamon still being sold in the boxes or just the little packs?