BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

• Does anybody know how much a bag of these costs? 2 Answers
  • Do you love these or what!?6 Answers
  • What are all the different flavors of this product? 5 Answers
Nabisco Teddy Grahams Chocolate Graham Snacks .75 Oz Bag
  • "The Honey and Cinnamon are my favorite Teddy Graham flavors...but chocolate is pretty good too." in 1 review
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
  • "i had to go gluten free for allergies and this is one product i miss terribly." in 1 review
  • "They have a great taste and are awesome with a cold glass of milk!" in 1 review
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Great snack to have in the house for my daughter. She loves taking these to school for her lunch. I buy these at any store whenever we want something sweet to snack on. They are very delicious and affordable and easy to buy.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Yum...I love teddy grams when I'm studying or giving to my daughter after school as a snack .
Irene L.
Oh Teddy Graham you bring so many childhood memories when I was in elementary. I love this they are so yummy and come on it's chocolate! goes great with milk and great snacks for all ages!
DAFFNE V.
Avon park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have to say that I'm 40 years old and I love this teddy bear. and Hello !! they are chocolate was not to like. I always have one in my purse as on the go snack. really give them a try you wont regret it
Treonna S.
Best cookies ever! I love the different flavors they come out with each year. The chocolate is by far the best. The 12 packs are the best because you seen to not over eat them.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I grew up with Teddy Grahams! They're a great snack for kids, although they're not the healthiest. They taste great though, and they're inexpensive.
Coty W.
Matthews, MO
My children and loves these. I remember asking for these when I was little. The chocolate is my favorite.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
Words cant explain how much i love these little chocolate bears. I love these snacks when you need a little snack.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
The Honey and Cinnamon are my favorite Teddy Graham flavors...but chocolate is pretty good too. I just wish they were more chocolatey.
Kristin C.
Favorite snack as a kid! So good!
Leyla S.
Do you love these or what!?
Kaitlyn C.
Lynchburg, VA
What are all the different flavors of this product?
Sandra L.
New Zealand
Are these similar to teddy bears?
Denice L.
Does anybody know how much a bag of these costs?