BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Wondering what flavor will be next maybe wow butter flavored ones...1 Answers
  • What's your fave way to eat these?5 Answers
Nabisco Teddy Graham Grahams 100 Calorie Packs
  • "And as someone who counts calories, I love that they conveniently put them in 100 calorie packs!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of cinnamon flavored anything. " in 1 review
  • "We love Teddy Grahams in our house for a sweet little treat :) I wish the price was a little lower so we could eat them more often!" in 1 review
  • "My little one, who isn't a huge fan of cinammon, loves them too!" in 1 review
  • "Maybe fat free frozen yogurt?" in 1 review
Kara K.
These are quite tasty, however there are not very many in a package to constitute the 100 calorie indulgence. its hard to turn down teddy grahams, but if there was a way to include more in each packet and keep them at 100 calories, that would be ideal!
Michelle W.
Kirkland, IL
Who doesn't love Teddy Grahams? They were one of my favorite snacks as a child and I still love them! They're a great snack to take on the go and they're easy to eat since they don't make a mess or leave your fingers all icky. My kids love them too!
Maria C.
St Augustine, FL
Teddy Grahams are always delicious. I especially like the cinammon flavor, because it reminds me of the way my mother used to make me toast when I was little. My little one, who isn't a huge fan of cinammon, loves them too!
Rissa H.
I've loved Teddy Grahams since I was a little kid, and the honey flavored ones were always my favorites. If you're counting calories, it's super useful to have the pre-proportioned snack bags - just be careful not to give into the temptation to eat more than one bag!
Jackie C.
Four stars for these delicious snacks! I have had them ever since I was in pre k and I still love them! They have amazing flavor and of course the shape is adorable! The only complaint I have is that they don't fill you up. I suggest trying the chocolate ones.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Teddy Grahams! and these are perfect little portions to give you just enough sweet without totally blowing your diet! You can get them in different flavors and they are great for on-the-go snacking!
Tkeysja B.
Waldorf, MD
I love Teddy Grahams and now that they are in 100 calorie packs I don't feel so guilty eating them ūüėä I love all the flavored but the cinnamon ones are my absolute favorite!
Cassidy M.
Teddy Grahams are my childhood! I ate them all the time as a kid and I don't really understand why I don't eat them more now. I don't care how good you are, Teddy Grahams are fun and delicious.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
These are great if your watching your fat and calorie intake..Its great that its prepackaged for you which takes the guessing part away and can save you time..Also great to grab if your having a outdoor day with the kids.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
The cinnamon Teddy Grahams are my favorite. They are not too sweet or heavy and great for snacking. They also are great in a fruit dip or icing dip of some sort, just don't eat too much.
Sara M.
What's your fave way to eat these?
Amanda R.
Wondering what flavor will be next maybe wow butter flavored ones would be nice peanut free ones ;)