BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks are a perfect wholesome option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate (Source Of Calcium), Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor (Contains Barley), Soy Lecithin, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.

• Does anybody know how much a bag of these costs? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these and crush them to place and a ...3 Answers
  • Do you love these or what!?6 Answers
  • "A great snack for school Lunch or as evening munching." in 1 review
  • "These are so yummy they are just the perfect little snack for when you get the munchies." in 1 review
Doaa S.
It is one of my favorite kind of food ❤❤👌I can't stop buying it again and again🙊 It is very fantastic product👍❤❤
Reneya B.
Huntingdon, PA
My 2.5 year old LOVES these! They are perfect for an anytime snack. Just make sure you put them out of reach as my little man tries to go back for more for him and the dog to snuggle and snack together!!
Nicole T.
Yum! Buy these for my nieces and newphews but always ended up eating half of the box myself. I love all teddy grahams but the chocolate is by far my favorite and they are all reasonably priced. An always buy
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
You can never ever go wrong with any type of teddy grahams 😍 perfect for on the go snacks!
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I absolutely love chocolate teddy grams. They are the best snack not only for myself but for my daughter
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Yum...I love teddy grams when I'm studying or giving to my daughter after school as a snack .
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
I love teddy grahams! They're so yummy. They remind me of my childhood. They're so chocolatey and yummy. They really are the perfect little snack. They're great for kids and really all ages haha. Try them!
Madison M.
Lexington, KY
This was a childhood snack of mine. I used to eat them at lunch. Now that I work with kids I always vote to have these stocked for them. Not the healthiest choice but delicious and packaged in portions that moderate intake.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
Delicious little crunchy bears, chocolate flavor, not too sweet, a handful make a great snack for you and the kiddos
Hannah M.
Laguna hills
My whole family loves these crackers. They like every flavor but they like to have these with milk as well. :) such great chocolate flavor. Highly recommend!
Savannah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anyone else made a piecrust using crumbled chocolate flavored Teddy Grahams? It's totally worth a try for a chocolate or peanut butter pie!
Marlena A.
Concord, CA
Tell the truth, do you bite their heads off first? :p
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
I have not seen at my locat stores were can i buy them at?
Leyla S.
Do you love these or what!?
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
What are all the different flavors of this product?