BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks are a perfect wholesome option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate (Source Of Calcium), Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor (Contains Barley), Soy Lecithin, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.

• Does anybody know how much a bag of these costs? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these and crush them to place and a ...3 Answers
  • Do you love these or what!?6 Answers
  • "A great snack for school Lunch or as evening munching." in 1 review
  • "These are so yummy they are just the perfect little snack for when you get the munchies." in 1 review
DAFFNE W.
Avon park , FL
I have to say that I'm 40 years old and I love this teddy bear. and Hello !! they are chocolate was not to like. I always have one in my purse as on the go snack. really give them a try you wont regret it
Marie D.
These were a must for me when I was a nanny. Kids love them and they are the perfect snack to take with you on the go. I do prefer the chocolate chips ones personally but there are also delicious.
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love these. we often used them as snacks in the daycare I worked at. they are great for projects and special snacks or decorations as well. I love them dipped in strawberry yogurt or cream cheese.
Jillian M.
El Cajon, CA
Chocolate Teddy Graham's are the perfect snack!
Perfect size for little hands, great for school lunch snack time.
Yummy chocolate taste, but not to much. Perfect graham & chocolate combination!!
A winner with the kiddos!!!
Irene L.
Oh Teddy Graham you bring so many childhood memories when I was in elementary. I love this they are so yummy and come on it's chocolate! goes great with milk and great snacks for all ages!
dayna c.
Austin, TX
Yum! Teddy Grahams are another childhood favorite and they are still as tasty as ever. They are a great snack for the kiddos these days, or a nice treat for me when I am craving something sweet.
Mandy S.
Port Richey, FL
My kids and I both love chocolate teddy grahams. They are affordable. These snacks are not very healthy but they met our expectations. Now if only the kids would remember to close the box so that they don't go bad....
Janina C.
These were my favorite as a kid. Nowadays I don't enjoy the weird,fake chocolate taste but I feel that it's a fair snack to give kids. I can't say it would be the healthiest though!
Reneya B.
Huntingdon, PA
My 2.5 year old LOVES these! They are perfect for an anytime snack. Just make sure you put them out of reach as my little man tries to go back for more for him and the dog to snuggle and snack together!!
Jacqueline S.
I could survive off of these for the rest of my life. They take me back to when I used to take my lunch to school and I had a snack in my bag. Ughhhh I'm craving some right now!
Savannah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anyone else made a piecrust using crumbled chocolate flavored Teddy Grahams? It's totally worth a try for a chocolate or peanut butter pie!
Marlena A.
Concord, CA
Tell the truth, do you bite their heads off first? :p
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
I have not seen at my locat stores were can i buy them at?
Leyla S.
Do you love these or what!?
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
What are all the different flavors of this product?