BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Containing 8g of whole grain per serving, these bite sized bear shaped graham snacks are a perfect wholesome option for everyday snacking.

Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate (Source Of Calcium), Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor (Contains Barley), Soy Lecithin, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.

• Does anybody know how much a bag of these costs? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these and crush them to place and a ...3 Answers
  • Do you love these or what!?6 Answers
  • "A great snack for school Lunch or as evening munching." in 1 review
  • "These are so yummy they are just the perfect little snack for when you get the munchies." in 1 review
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
These are SO delicious and not even that bad for you! Only 8g of sugar per serving, which is nothing for a chocolate snack. They are tasty graham crackers shaped like teddy bears. My only issue is... I never eat just one serving. They are slightly more $ than other cookie options, but worth it!
Savannah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
These cute, crunchy, chocolatey little bears are more than just snacks to stuff in your diaper bag! Although they taste fine alone, they work GREAT in conjunction with other products to make something new. These work well with butter for making a chocolate graham cracker piecrust, or for coating white chocolate-dipped pretzels or strawberries for extra embellishment, texture, and of course the added chocolate flavor. These bite-sized treats are fun and tasty for kids but are also versatile enough to make the more complex food items that adults can enjoy as well!
Emily E.
These are very delicious and chocolatey! You may like them, and if you have kids that like sweet things and or crackers, they may really like this too. (I don't love part of one their recent commercials-pushing their views/agendas on people, and trying to pull on our heartstings at the same time, but I am only reviewing this for the product itself.)
Megan J.
These are really good! Not the healthiest but delicious to eat. A serving size is about 24 pieces (30g). The carbs are a bit high for a snack at 22g with a low fat content of 4g. There is no high fructose corn syrup in these which are great. They still taste a lot like Teddy Graham’s and the chocolate is pretty similar to a cookie taste. Not ideal for an everyday snack but good for a quick pick me up of chocolate!
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
Teddy Graham's are one of my son's favorite pick up snacks. They are the perfect size, are very convenient, and taste great. One of his only snacks that I can't usually help myself but to eat some too. The original honey ones are fantastic and the honey ones are great too. I noticed my son isn't very crazy about the chocolate ones. I myself think they have a slightly more artificial taste than the rest of their flavored.
Valerie R.
Bay City, MI
I am always looking for a snack that will satisfy my kids sweet tooth but not break the bank or be junk food. Chocolate Teddy grahams does both for me. The kids can have a small handful when they get out of school and I know they will still be able to eat their dinner. I also know that I can go to the store and buy a box and it will only cost me a few dollars. A good bargain!
Shauna F.
I'm normally partial to grabbing a box of the chocolate teddy grahams but I tried these ones from a local super market and was actually a fan. Not the healthiest thing to munch on and they're definitely addicting but they definitely satisfy a craving!
Greta w.
Louisville, KY
I pack these in my childrens lunchbox because i think they are delicious and i would rather give these to my child then alot of snacks that are out there i seen these cute little teddy bears and i was sold i recommend these because they taste great
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
A personal childhood favorite snack of mine - easy to eat on the go and fun for any age. If you like grahams and chocolate: this will be your new favorite snack.

They're reasonably priced and available at your local Walmart, Target, BigLots, etc.
Jamie W.
I love eating this with a warm hot marshmallow dip. I buy the fluffy already marshmallow from the jar and just dip these Teddy Grahams into the fluffy marshallow dip. You can buy the already sticky marshallow in the jar, or heat up your own marshmallows in the microwave! Or eat the Teddy Grahams alone! Good treat for cravings of chocolate!
Savannah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anyone else made a piecrust using crumbled chocolate flavored Teddy Grahams? It's totally worth a try for a chocolate or peanut butter pie!
Marlena A.
Concord, CA
Tell the truth, do you bite their heads off first? :p
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
I have not seen at my locat stores were can i buy them at?
Leyla S.
Do you love these or what!?
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
What are all the different flavors of this product?