Nabisco Snak-Saks Barnum's Animals Crackers uploaded by Brittany T.

BY NABISCO

Nabisco Snak-Saks Barnun's Animals Crackers.
Lion.
Polar bear.
Gorilla.
Elephant.
Recloseable.
Good source of Calcium. see more...

Nabisco Snak-Saks Barnum's Animals Crackers
  • "I love there buttery taste, especially with some Kraft cheese to eat along with it." in 1 review
  • "They are great with peanut butter, nutella, or just by themselves as a snack! " in 1 review
Leandra T.
My 3 year old is currently obsessed with these and I am too! I love that they come in a resealable pouch for maximum freshness. They’re also really good dipped in things like Nutella and peanut butter for a great snack!
Victoria M.
Donna, TX
This is a must have for my diaper bag! My daughter is IN LOVE with these animal crackers. Perfect for any mommy on the go. Taste is great, and the animal shapes keeps my daughter entertained. I recommend to others!
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love how this snack is portable. I keep it in my car and eat some whenever I’m out and about. The taste is good but by the best I’ve ever had. They are lacking the melt in your mouth taste. Overall, a good snack.
Jakayla B.
These were not what I expected. I usually get a particular brand of animal crackers and I thought these might taste the same.. These weren’t too bad, but just not what I was use to.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Such a throw back to childhood and I love it! Especially in the big size because I eat these like a wild animal. The perfect amount of sweetness is added to these and I prefer them over any other brand due to them not going stale easily.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
These are pretty good animal crackers for the price, I do like the ones with frosting on them, but I do enjoy these as well, they have a great sweet buttery taste, there great for on the go and kids as well as adults
Alysha R.
These Barnum's Animal Crackers in the Reclosable Snack Sacks are the one of the best low sugar travel companions to nibble on during extended family outings!
Often times, they will keep the little ones occupied in the backseat and satisfy them long enough to make it past the endless succession of fast food establishments on shopping trips!
With only 8 grams of sugar and a generous 17 crackers per 140 calorie serving, they make a slightly sweet treat you can feel good about eating alone or sharing with your kids!
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
These have been a childhood favorite that I will refuse to ever give up. They are just super light great tasting cookies that are perfect for any family outing from a road trip to camping.My favorite thing about these is cookies is how malformed they all are, for real these animal crackers don't look like any animal you've ever seen but I think that's part of the charm
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
my son loves these and i like that the bag is resealable. i'm personally not crazy about the flavor but since my 18 month old loves them, it works for me! i would recommend these crackers to people with children!
keilan j.
Yuma, AZ
i love this so much i remember  them when i was a little kid they are so good ever time my mom gave me some i ate all of them . if you have kids this would be good for them as a snack and it fills them up until lunch . i would have this all day but then i would be fat LOVE UUUU!!!!
Kirstin G.
Crown Point, IN
What's your favorite topping to go with Ritz Crackers?
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Does anyone else get a ton of broken pieces in their bags? it's sometimes disappointing not to have whole animal crackers.
Jessica M.
Hamilton, OH
What are your go to appetizers that includes Ritz crackers? :)
Lowlo S.
Is there anything you put on Ritz crackers besides cheese
Bethany E.
Kenosha, WI
What are your favorite animal that is make from animal crackers?

back