Nabisco Snak-Saks Barnum's Animals Crackers

by Nabisco

Nabisco Snak-Saks Barnun's Animals Crackers.
Lion.
Polar bear.
Gorilla.
Elephant.
Recloseable.
Good source of Calcium.

What are your favorite animal that is make from animal crackers?
Does anyone else get a ton of broken pieces in their bags? it's sometimes disappointing not to have whole animal crackers.
What's your favorite topping to go with Ritz Crackers?
Start your review of Nabisco Snak-Saks Barnum's Animals Crackers!
Product Highlights
“I love there buttery taste, especially with some Kraft cheese to eat along with it.” in reviews
“They are great with peanut butter, nutella, or just by themselves as a snack! ” in reviews
Jim Thorpe , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Snake asks are awesome! They are a perfect fit for my purse and my son loves them.they are good source of calcium and they come in a easy resealable bag for extra freshness. Repeat consumer and will be buying again! Definitely recommend!
1,074 reviews
I love these crackers for the kids for snacks on the go. Great for travel. Perfect for caring around in museums in at the zoo. Great to keep in the console of your car. Easy resealable packaging. Not too messy. Great price. I usually get these on sale with coupons and it comes out really cheap so I can bulk up on them.
Cypress, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies bring me back to my childhood. I used to get them in the little boxes that you could make a circus wagon out of. I was really happy to find them In my local Walmart. The flavor is a little bit different, but it’s familiar all the same. My grandchildren love them, too. I will repurchase and recommend them.
Fishers , IN
If my picky toddler likes them, they’re good in my book! For me, they’re a little dry, but I like that they’re an easy, almost non messy quick snack to give my son. I like the design of the bag, too, and how easy it is to just seal and store so they don’t go stale!
Fort Wayne, IN
I love how this snack is portable. I keep it in my car and eat some whenever I’m out and about. The taste is good but by the best I’ve ever had. They are lacking the melt in your mouth taste. Overall, a good snack.
Brownstown, IN
These are pretty good animal crackers for the price, I do like the ones with frosting on them, but I do enjoy these as well, they have a great sweet buttery taste, there great for on the go and kids as well as adults
My 3 year old is currently obsessed with these and I am too! I love that they come in a resealable pouch for maximum freshness. They’re also really good dipped in things like Nutella and peanut butter for a great snack!
Donna, TX
This is a must have for my diaper bag! My daughter is IN LOVE with these animal crackers. Perfect for any mommy on the go. Taste is great, and the animal shapes keeps my daughter entertained. I recommend to others!
Huntsville, AL
These were not what I expected. I usually get a particular brand of animal crackers and I thought these might taste the same.. These weren’t too bad, but just not what I was use to.
These Barnum's Animal Crackers in the Reclosable Snack Sacks are the one of the best low sugar travel companions to nibble on during extended family outings! Often times, they will keep the little ones occupied in the backseat and satisfy them long enough to make it past the endless succession of fast food establishments on shopping trips! With only 8 grams of sugar and a generous 17 crackers per 140 calorie serving, they make a slightly sweet treat you can feel good about eating alone or sharing with your kids!