BY GENERIC

Nabisco Snackwell's Fudge Pretzels: 100 calories see more...

Tori S.
These are the perfect on the go snack ! They are the best combo between sweet and salty , I think they are better than the Hershey's chocolate covered pretzels because those pretzels are too chocolatey that it takes away from the pretzel. These pretzels are just perfect! I have these as my sweet treat during the day!
J M.
I love that these come in 100 calorie bags but these are so tasty that I want to eat more than one or two bags, I'd eat the whole box of bags in a day if I could. & I like that they have no yucky high fructose corn syrup in them.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I like the 100 calorie portions of this snack. And you get a good amount for 100 calories. I pack it in my teen daughters lunch. They have a good flavor with the chocolate mixed with the salty pretzels.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like these chocolate covered pretzels because they come in portion controlled packages. That way, I can grab just one bag and eat it instead of eating too much of them. They've got a great flavor with the sweet and salty all in one snack. Very good!
Jackie N.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It can be so hard to control yourself when you have a big bag of a good snack, but this has worked out well. I love the flavor, and it's great that they limit how many you can have.