BY SNACKWELL'S

Nabisco Snack Well's 150 Calories Rich Creme Brownie Bites. see more...

Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't eat very many sweets and now that I'm older and try and watch what I eat, I rarely do even more. However, when I'm craving something sweet that's guilt free, this is what I reach for. Plenty in the pack to keep you satisfied and just enough sweetness to cure the craving.
Megan W.
Okay for "healthy" snack food, they are so yummy! But, Snack wells are known to have a ton of sugar in their products... so make sure you watch and look at that on the labels... they're not that well of a snack after all..
Rachelle T.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love this! It tastes so good and love that it is only 150 calories per package! Perfect for those who have a sweet tooth and need to control their portion size! Satisfies my cravings for brownies without going overboard on calories!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these to replace a candy bar or a brownie when I am trying to "be good". I have lost 26 lbs by replacing my snacks with things from SnackWells and Special K.
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
When I have a sweet tooth I love grabbing a pack of these and adding them into light cool whip! It's essentially a low fat brownie sundae!
Jhaniel S.
Elkton, MD
This is a great on the go snack especially when I am in a rush to get to class. They're even semi healthy for you so that's an a in my book
Kayla R.
Brooklyn
I love these bites! They are so great and an amazing way to fulfill your sweet tooth and keep your calories in check! It's worth the try!
Lisa F.
Kingwood, TX
These are pretty satisfying when you need a bit of sweetness. They aren't something you'd want to waste your cheat day on!
Jacentia K.
It's a great quick snack for dieters. You can treat yourself without cheating yourself and feeling guilty afterwards.
Miyeli E.

I like, but do not know if I like the stuffing .. okay, but did not love. but perhaps there are people who love them