BY SNACKWELL'S

• Are these sold individually or by the box2 Answers
  • How are these healthy but so good?1 Answers
  • What type of cream is on the inside of the cookies? 1 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
I enjoy nabisco brand cookies especially snack wells because they're a healthier alternative to the other options. They taste yummy and you don't even notice that they're reduced fat or have less sugar, but again I am not one who eats a lot of sweets. I highly recommend giving these a try!
Lateshia S.
I think that these are some of the best that Snack Wells has made. I have enjoyed these since I was a little girl. I hate that they are kind of hard to find. Walmart carries them sometimes, but not individual packs. I think these are some of the best vanilla creme cookies around.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
Snack wells are absolutely delicious! My favorites are the mocha biscuit thins. They are great with my morning coffee and really bring on the flavor! I received the biscuit thins in a voxbox but will be heading to my local grocery store to pick up more!
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
This is a delicious snack to enjoy in the morning for breakfast with a glass of milk or cup of coffee/tea. They taste just like coffee so the accompanying drink is totally up to you. My favorite is the French Vanilla flavor!
Mary B.
I wasn't crazy about these. I got them in my Revive vox box so I didn't pay for them but I'm glad I didn't. For me the coffee flavor is overwhelming and they always leave a bad taste in my mouth when I finish eating them.
Karen D.
white plains, ny
I got the caramel macchiato and omg it was pretty good. thought I wouldn't like it ! the only reason I left 4 stars instead of 5 was the after taste I was left with after eating them. but I might go out and buy some
Kamma S.
I love Snack Wells creme cookies! These are great as a light snack on the go without overloading on sugar, and the snack packs are great to take to work if you forgot breakfast or need an afternoon snack.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I got this in the Revive Voxbox in the flavor vanilla late (i think), and I didn't really like the taste that much, but if you really love coffee then I feel that you would like these,
Lauren H.
Ward, AR
I love these very much and I loved the vanilla cream latte more,no it doesn't compare to other products ,it is the best cookie I have tasted ,it's not disappointing but it is delicious
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
I personally didn't like these. They lacked sweetness. But if your watching your sugar levels or on a diet. Definitely I would try em.
Kathie R.
Berea, KY
Are these sold individually or by the box
Jacentia K.
What type of cream is on the inside of the cookies?
Amoi  P.
Bronx, NY
How are these healthy but so good?