BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Sonya B.
Ritz crackers are my go to snack. I put shredded cheddar cheese on top with a slice of pepperoni. I will layer them in my cast iron skillet and put it under the broiler until it all melts and the pepperoni is crispy. Taste great!!!
LaShea W.
Boaz
These crackers are great to eat with chicken salads or vegetable dips. Our pantry always has these.
Staci R.
These are so delicious and I love that they are whole wheat as well! It makes me feel like I'm making healthier choices.
André C.
2785 Frederick Douglass Blvd 2D
Excellent product!!! Nice on the palate! Highly recommend to all my friends. Great to enjoy at any time!!!!!!!!!
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
Yes, I'm "that mom". The one who buys "whole wheat" everything, even if it's a cracker. I know it's a snack food but if I can squeeze even a little extra whole grains into my families diet, it's a win. Plus they taste just as good as regular Ritz crackers, so why wouldn't I go for the whole wheat version?
🦊Rhett🎬 C.
Naperville
I like the healthier option and texture isn't too different. Gives great with tuna or peanut butter. Not as greasy
Amy B.
usa
Trying to be healthy this is my go to for peanut butter crackers as well or a cheese tray. I also enjoy them by themselves as well
Daniela H.
usa
I like these more than the original. My parents used to buy these all the time when I was younger. I loved them then I love them now.
Ashley M.
Perkasie, PA
I love these crackers in soup! They taste so good in soup and i don’t know why. My kids love these when i make little peanut butter sandwiches with them.
Candice F.
Hoover
I love the whole wheat ritz. It is an opportunity to each more whole grains in something we use all the time
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.