BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Hillary S.
Sault Sainte Marie
We have tried these a few times but do not care for them. The cracker is much harder then the original and they just have a weird flavour.
Jenna R.
I'm not into wheat products so we bought these for our daughter and she too gave it a thumbs down. Too dry
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
I tried these thinking they would be pretty good. I was wrong. The butteryness doesn go with wheat. The original flavor is the best! And the ones with peanut butter!!
Elizabeth F.
Berlin
Disgusting. I love Ritz but these whole wheat things were nasty. I love whole wheat pasta and bread and thought these would be good but I was wrong!
Magalie N.
I dont really like these. The taste is toi basic the cheese too chimic and the salt ... There is almost only salt in these.. Nop i dont like them but with some hummus and veegies its acceptable.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
A delicious cracker that is insanely packed with sodium & is full of artificial ingredients! With so many other affordable, delicious & healthy cracker options on the market, I have no idea why anyone would ever choose to buy these! I know I'll never make the mistake again! It's 2016 Ritz, it's time to get with the program!
frances m.
st'john's ,nl
I just became diabetic and so I am trying to eat better.I love crackers so when I saw them perfect I said I'll try these.Well I never tasted anything so gross before. usually I'm not picky but these I hate them.just because I hate them tho you might like them so have a try and surprise yourself.
Azzi K.
los angeles
Not my fave. They get stale pretty fast and and no gluten free options. Ive tried several flavors and just don't love em.
Karen L.
Adams Run, SC
Not a winner in my house. Ritz don't normally last lo g bit these never went. My family didn't like the taste. I think the whole wheat threw them off even though they didn't know what was in it. I bought them at Food Lion since they were out of original.
Faith C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yuck! These break apart so easily and taste so grainy. I hate the texture and how they hold up. I’d rather just a regular Ritz cracker
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.