BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Kelsi A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Great snack! Don't let the Whole Wheat scare you, they still have the same great Ritz taste, just with less guilt.
madison k.
My husband loves Ritz, I prefer whole wheat. The sleeves make it easy to keep from having a box of stale crackers.
Bailey K.
Watkins, IA
These are so so so good, my niece and I absolutely adore these. We always have them in the house! 10/10 recommend.
Cortney P.
Dalton, GA
We love whole wheat Ritz because they were healthier than regular Ritz and I can have them on my healthy lifestyle!
Amanda F.
Shiloh, IL
Pair these with some good cheese and you have a yummy quick and easy snack. My little ones love ritz crackers also.
Derian C.
Tastes good. Love eating these with soup on a cold day. Recommend to whoever loves crackers and loves tastyness.
Vancelyn D.
Best way to get away from the world of Vs start eating Ritzs and everything vanish out of ur mind for the moment
André C.
2785 Frederick Douglass Blvd 2D
Excellent product!!! Nice on the palate! Highly recommend to all my friends. Great to enjoy at any time!!!!!!!!!
Jill H.
These whole-wheat wheat Ritz crackers go good with any dip especially good to have on hand for any holiday party
Makeup G.
spartanburg
I love this product so much!! I have so many!! It’s so perfect you need to get some, definitely worth the price!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.