BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria M.
Fontana, CA
I’ve been eating these since I can remember. They take me back , I know they are also my mommas favorite ♥️
Brigette H.
Love thsese! Thy dont taste super wheaty. My baby loves them too..thyre eash for him to grab one and eat it
brittany g.
Vineland
I find these crackers to be the most fulfilling they go great with peanut butter and jelly dont judge me 😍
Amanda H.
Alexandria, TN
Ritz whole wheat crackers are the best! I love eating them as a snack and they don't last long in my house!
Kayla R.
Cincinnati
Our favorite crackers! We love the taste and price. We love sharing them with friends when we have parties.
Jennifer K.
Fircrest, Wa
Tastes great and my daughter loves them too. Makes a great snack. She likes to eat them with peanut butter.
Natasha w.
These are healthy and have 5g of whole grains per serving. They are great with cheese or just by themselves
Ashley S.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
Taste pretty good. A little different then the original but it goes great with some cheese or by themselves
Pily V.
Wdm, IA
Like them with dips, cheese, meats, by themselves. I even use it to make food crunchy, like fried chicken.
Jenna R.
I'm not into wheat products so we bought these for our daughter and she too gave it a thumbs down. Too dry
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.