BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Catherine S.
Mount Juliet, TN
These are seriously addicting. I can never seem to stop eating them once I start. And the added grains are a bonus
Kelsi A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Great snack! Don't let the Whole Wheat scare you, they still have the same great Ritz taste, just with less guilt.
madison k.
My husband loves Ritz, I prefer whole wheat. The sleeves make it easy to keep from having a box of stale crackers.
Cortney P.
Dalton, GA
We love whole wheat Ritz because they were healthier than regular Ritz and I can have them on my healthy lifestyle!
Bailey K.
Blairstown
These are so so so good, my niece and I absolutely adore these. We always have them in the house! 10/10 recommend.
Mikaela G.
Richmond, CA
We love the flavored crackers.But we love the original the most we pair it with cheese and grapes it's the best.
Vancelyn D.
Best way to get away from the world of Vs start eating Ritzs and everything vanish out of ur mind for the moment
Mika R.
Carbondale, IL
Whole wheat crackers are my go to because they're the "healthier" option in this particular cracker brand.
Olga L.
Dallas
Great for male homemade "lunchables". It also goes good with all kinds of dips and speeds. Great for appetizers.
Laura S.
Spring, TX
Favorite crackers of all times!!!!! Perfect amount of salt and they are not too crunchy!!!! The butter is amazing
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.