BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Bailey R.
United States
I can't even tell that these are whole grain or whatever because that's how good these taste. Love these crackers.
Ashley B.
Bailey
Great crackers. Great by themselves or with a side like peanut butter, chicken salad, etc. Good to have at parties.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
We love these Ritz crackers no stale taste to them! And we get the can spray cheese! Best snack for me and my kids
Amy V.
Dillon
These are the perfect crackers. With two small children we go through alot of crackers. Would definitely recommend.
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Great snack to have after school or work and in your lunch. Good to have when hanging out with family and friends.
Erin Y.
Royersford, PA
Yummy and tasty for the perfect Friday night with cheese. You feel healthy as well while eating these yummy snacks
safyrah j.
Ball Ground
They are my favorite I love to eat it with mayonnaise and cheese. They a very healthy. They are amazing I love them
Jillian C.
So crispy and flakey. Love the buttery and lightness of the crackers. Great alone or with cheese or other toppings.
🦊Rhett🎬 C.
Naperville
I like the healthier option and texture isn't too different. Gives great with tuna or peanut butter. Not as greasy
Christy Y.
This product is always great quality and is a versatile cracker for various snacks, etc. It's a staple in our home.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.