BY RITZ

• What do you like to put on your crackers?5 Answers
  • Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Regina M.
Taste great. Super easy and convenient when you're on the go. Even though they are wheat, they taste just like the regular
Abby D.
I like that you can dress them up, but on their own they're only ok. They ate good as semi-healthy snacks for kids though!
Cristina C.
Manatí
My kids and my husband died for this crackers. With cheese, mortadella or guava. Keebler Export Sodas Crackers
Azzi K.
los angeles
Not my fave. They get stale pretty fast and and no gluten free options. Ive tried several flavors and just don't love em.
Jessica V.
Hutchinson, KS
Whole wheat Ritz are my favorite. I almost always have them in my cupboard. Delicious with cheeese, hummus, peanut butter
Stella Y.
Coppell, TX
I absolutely love ritz! its a delicious snack and I love the crunch. I highly recommend this product to all snack lovers.
Jessica K.
Ennice
I love ritz. I eat them alone, with pepperoni, peanut butter, and cheese! The wheat Ritz are just as good as the regular!
Meira S.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
These crackers are perfect with cheese or deli and are a great on the go no mess snack or easy to take a sleeveto school
Samaya L.
Yorkville, IL
Love the taste of them ritz are great crackers and so versatile you can eat them with a bowl of chili or just some cheese
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
A great whole wheat cracker, perfect for entertaining and hearty snacking. Tastes almost like identical to regular ritz.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.