BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Priscilla L.
I love these crackers. I always purchase them for my home and for the daycare i work at. I prefer these over the regular
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
They are good but not alone. You have to share it with someone so it's a funny and cool experience. Also with ranch sauce
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
A great whole wheat cracker, perfect for entertaining and hearty snacking. Tastes almost like identical to regular ritz.
Karlie B.
Louisville, KY
I️ do not like them. I️ usually am ok with wheat crackers, but these are not very tasty. I️ will not purchase them again.
Alicia J.
Batesville, MS
You cannot go wrong with Ritz. I eat them with peanut butter, tuna salad, chicken salad etc they’re perfect any occasion
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
Just ate these! With cheese and pepperoni! I even put nutella and bananas on them tastes so good ! Love to snack on these
Azzi K.
los angeles
Not my fave. They get stale pretty fast and and no gluten free options. Ive tried several flavors and just don't love em.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
These taste so freakin yummy! They make a great snack. You can eat with almost anything. At anytime of the day. A go to.
Megan L.
These crackers are the perfect pair for dips & spreads. The flavor is mild and I love that they're made with whole wheat!
Valerie G.
Akron, OH
My favorite crackers in my soup and for just snacking on. Love the flavor and are easy to find in my local grocery store.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.