BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jill H.
These whole-wheat wheat Ritz crackers go good with any dip especially good to have on hand for any holiday party
Erica O.
Zion, IL
They taste just as good as the regular ones. i love them and they come in individual packages which is awesome.
afra a.
Jericho
This is so awesome as to have it as a snack I like it it matches my taste and everyone should try this out.great!
Derian C.
Tastes good. Love eating these with soup on a cold day. Recommend to whoever loves crackers and loves tastyness.
Kiley S.
Kingsport
I love Ritz crackers! They're on my grocery list every 2 weeks. You can put anything on them and it taste great.
Fallon S.
Great tasting crackers, even better that they are whole grain ! These are great in meatballs or in your soup !!!
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product all the time I have it at home to my family and I love it I recommend it all the time
Emily M.
This is a great healthy alternative to the plain cracker. My children love these as a snack with cheese or plain.
Jessica T.
Memphis
Great taste good for late snack or for the kids takes several to get full would rather have a healthy alternative
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
Great crackers my family loves them and we make sure to get these each and every time we go to the grocery store
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.