BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
RITZ ARE A MUST IN OUR HOUSE. From snacking to cooking these always come in handy! & we love the whole grain, they taste JUST like the original ones! My kids love these in their lunches. Win for mom! Highly recommend.
Gabi H.
Morgantown
These aren’t bad. My mom gave me a box and I enjoyed them. They are a healthier version of crackers so that’s always a benefit! They go great with cheese or peanut butter.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Great whole wheat crackers. They don't taste so much like wheat so anyone can enjoy them. Even my husband and kids. I buy these over and over again. They're great with cheese or alone or with a dip.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I might even prefer the Whole Wheat to the original! Perfectly salted and crunchy every time. Great mid-day snack -- add cheese or hummus for some extra deliciousness.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
These are so good to have on hand. Whether you want some crackers or aren’t feeling well these are great and buttery. A pack of stacks makes a better good to go pack too
Michelle J.
Columbus, OH
This cracker is my go to for everything “entertaining”. I use this cracker for more dips than I do anything else. It’s like, buttery, and tasty, which is exactly what you want in a cookie. Can’t go wrong with this brand.
Maddie J.
Ames
I love these for any type of snack. With tuna salad, cheese, lunchmeat, pepperoni, really anything! Even on their own, whole grain and simply delicious and flaky.
amy W.
Brick Township
Please have the classic Ritz buttery taste but with whole wheat! So you get a little fiber as well as a little more nutrition. Still not a great healthy choice but better than the regular
Callie H.
Dothan
I love these with my chicken salad, chili, tuna, etc.  So glad Ritz has a whole grain option.  These also come in "snack packs" so they stay fresh longer.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of crackers and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.