BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Patrick C.
Santa Monica, CA
As I’m writing this I wish I had an entire row of ritz and I would just eat it all in one sitting that’s how good they are.
Karen P.
Moline, IL
I love Ritz and the whole wheat makes me feel like I'm eating healthier. I can put anything on them. PB, cheese, whatever.
Tanya P.
Great cracker alone or with chese or dip. Often on sale or can find a coupon, inexpensive product that i keep in my pantry
Lupita G.
Yes I love it. It good by it self but also it taste too with other foods or fruit so its good snack for kids and adults too
Vickey B.
Baltimore, MD
I snack on the whole wheat crackers with apple butter or just whenever I have soup. these are not as salty as the original
Regina M.
Taste great. Super easy and convenient when you're on the go. Even though they are wheat, they taste just like the regular
Misey J.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite crackers. I use them for everything. I usually have a wedge of cheese with this for my evening snack.
Dianne W.
Huntsville, AL
This is such a good tasting cracker. It's toasty and healthy but it can be a bit salty at times. Overall I really love it.
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
My toddler loves these! It's a family staple. They're buttery and crunchy and perfect as a snack or on your favorite dish!
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT
We love Ritz crackers but to be honest, we were not fans of these. The texture was not appealing as the original crackers.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.