BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Nicole N.
Fort Mill, SC
Great alternative to the classics butter cracker!
Still delicious & maybe some would consider these slightly better for you.
Jackie H.
Perfect for everything and delicious. I love the whole wheat option for this pantry staple.

Will buy again, would recommend.
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY
Buttery goodness in a fresh, flaky cracker. Doesn't get much better than this!They are reasonably priced and always fresh.
Olympia R.
I love these I constantly buy some for my mom since she got sick she can't have no crackers but with these she has 4 a day
Heather B.
LINCOLN
We love Ritz for winter time soups. I have also used them for making cookies dipped in chocolate and my husband lives them
Keisha S.
I love that they offer the wheat cracker options to help keep up with my clean eating. Taste just as good as the original.
Michelle M.
Millington, TN
These are the best wheat crackers! I actually prefer them to regular Ritz crackers. I love eating them with chicken salad!
Amber M.
N Barrington, IL
These are buttery and so goox. You dont even know theyre whole wheat, and you definitely dont sacrifice flavor for health.
Jayme G.
Great taste. They make me feel better about my son eating a ton of crackers. My only complaint is they're a little crumbly.
Laura C.
Que deliciosas.Son muy buenas con atun ademas que son muy saludables ypuede comer con una diversidad de comidas son buenas
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.