BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Samantha R.
beattyville
Purchased at: Kroger
I enjoyed the flavor and the mind set that they were better for me. I only gave four stars because you can tell they are grainy
Jhoselyn M.
Although it says wheat they are still good! A lot of people say wheat is too healthy but they taste just like the regular ones!
Stephanie S.
Alexander City, AL
These whole wheat crackers are a great substitute for the original flavor. I don't feel like I'm compromising on flavor at all!
Isabella B.
Super good and are a decent price. You can find them almost everywhere including target,stater bros,Walmart,walgreens, and vons
lucy r.
philadelphia
Good taste, but gets old after a long time. Cracking these crackers on some chili is the perfect combo nation between the two.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
Great taste at first I was hesitant I was so used to the regular ones, but this are amazing about the same price as the regular
N P.
These are so delicious. You can put anything you want on them or just eat them by itself. I often buy them to snack on at work.
Stephnie M.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good snack my daughter loves these better then regular crackers you can create many different snacks with these crackers.
Logan S.
Miami
If I'm entertaining, i usually pair this with some ham and cheese bits! Ive never had any left over and theyre so inexpensive!
Michelle H.
Cedar lake, IN
I have started replacing all of my family's snacks with more healthy choices. These are made with whole grains and taste great!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.