BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
N P.
These are so delicious. You can put anything you want on them or just eat them by itself. I often buy them to snack on at work.
Logan S.
Miami
If I'm entertaining, i usually pair this with some ham and cheese bits! Ive never had any left over and theyre so inexpensive!
lucy r.
philadelphia
Good taste, but gets old after a long time. Cracking these crackers on some chili is the perfect combo nation between the two.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
Great taste at first I was hesitant I was so used to the regular ones, but this are amazing about the same price as the regular
Dani B.
Ritz crackers are always fresh and delicious and fit with every topping and dip to want to add it. Ritz crackers are the best.
Megan C.
Joplin, MO
We love these whole grain crackers. Perfect for snacking with cheeses or with your favorite soup. The price is perfect as well.
Ashley G.
My favorite crackers ever! They're not too salty. You can find them at any grocery store. I normally get mines from Jewel Osco
Ashley R.
Largo, FL
I love these. Either with some. Tuna or peanut butter. It's a perfect snack. For any time. Of the day also my kids. Loves them.
Josefina F.
North Miami, FL
Delicious crackers! They are my favorite ones since i’m a little girl! You can find them in any local grocery store! Love them
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
I love the different flavored ritz crackers have. This one is by far my go to. Great plain and with some kind of dip or cheese.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.