BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Megan C.
Joplin, MO
We love these whole grain crackers. Perfect for snacking with cheeses or with your favorite soup. The price is perfect as well.
Jhoselyn M.
Although it says wheat they are still good! A lot of people say wheat is too healthy but they taste just like the regular ones!
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID

these crackers are delicious because it has a very rich flavor and also can eat them in any comment no matter the time or place
Logan S.
Miami
If I'm entertaining, i usually pair this with some ham and cheese bits! Ive never had any left over and theyre so inexpensive!
Michelle H.
Cedar lake, IN
I have started replacing all of my family's snacks with more healthy choices. These are made with whole grains and taste great!
Courtney K.
Atlanta, GA
You can seriously never go wrong with Ritz crackers, love them and the fact that they're whole grain make everything better.
Racquel S.
Great snack! Was the perfect snack during a hard work day! I was able to stay on my diet and still fulfill the carbs I crave!
emily l.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Ritz crackers. It would be better if it had a little bit of salt, so it has more flavor. It’s still very good though!
patty m.
Porterville, CA
I am so glad they made ritz whole grain because it's even healthier for me if its into my diet and it balances my food intake
Jaqueline S.
Delran , NJ
What a delight it is that cookie, buy everything yourself if you leave real 😂 they are addictive ... Great for a quick snack
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.