BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
I really like cookies this brand. Are tasty and fresh. I like to give to my son to take to lunch. He likes the salty and sweet!!!
Caitlin C.
Georgetown, KY
I wasn't sure about these due to the whole wheat but it's good! I prefer the original honestly but these aren't a bad runner up!
Nayara A.
Framingham Massachusetts
These are a great snack. Whenever I’m craving something salty I like to add cream cheese and pesto to these and it tastes amazing
Heather P.
Redmond
I like these better than the original, to me they are less salty. I like to add them to my tuna lunches. A lite healthier choice.
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
As I stated on my previous review this is a good alternative for people who are trying to transition to a healthy way of eating.
J B.
These whole wheat crackers go great with sharp cheddar cheese. You can also eat them by itself. This product won't let you down.
Laura A.
Winter Park , FL
This is something I've been eating since I was a little kid. Sitting down with my grandfather, eating Ritz with a cup of coffee.
Autumn E.
Butler, PA
We love ritz in my house and we find that whole wheat crackers are awesome. We like to use whole wheat anything for our daughter.
Crystal E.
These are my go to cracker when pairing with cheese. They also work well as a buttery crust on some dishes. Very Versatile!
Misty A.
Oakland, CA
I don’t often buy crackers. Really only do when I’m hosting a party and need something to go with the cheese. These pair nicely!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.