BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Rubi S.
I buy these for my son they are great for snacking or to eat with his soups he loves them and they are whole wheat that's a plus!
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
I really like cookies this brand. Are tasty and fresh. I like to give to my son to take to lunch. He likes the salty and sweet!!!
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
These may be better than the original. Something about the wheat gives these an even better taste. Maybe they're healthier, too!
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
This cracker is delicious and so satisfying. I always make sure we have these in the house. So delicious paired with cheese too.
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
As I stated on my previous review this is a good alternative for people who are trying to transition to a healthy way of eating.
Heather P.
Redmond
I like these better than the original, to me they are less salty. I like to add them to my tuna lunches. A lite healthier choice.
samantha r.
morrow
I always get ritz crackers at the store. Their my family’s favorite. Put peanut butter or cheese on them and it’s a game changer
Misty A.
Oakland, CA
I don’t often buy crackers. Really only do when I’m hosting a party and need something to go with the cheese. These pair nicely!
Lindsey P.
West Hamlin, WV
Ritz crackers are my favorite when eating with dip or putting in soup. They have a great taste and are reasonably priced as well.
Lindsey L.
As a family we love the Ritz cracker brand. They hold up to dips and toppings. They have a great taste and we enjoy these often.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.