BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karen P.
Moline, IL
I love Ritz and the whole wheat makes me feel like I'm eating healthier. I can put anything on them. PB, cheese, whatever.
Christine S.
Nothing like whole grain cracker. Having some coffee , tea or any other drink, this cracker is very good, taste and health.
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT
We love Ritz crackers but to be honest, we were not fans of these. The texture was not appealing as the original crackers.
Vickey B.
Baltimore, MD
I snack on the whole wheat crackers with apple butter or just whenever I have soup. these are not as salty as the original
lillian b.
I love them with meat an cheese or just plain they are amazing an buttery an taste so yummy I love them.with cheese spread
Misey J.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite crackers. I use them for everything. I usually have a wedge of cheese with this for my evening snack.
Dianne W.
Madison, AL
This is such a good tasting cracker. It's toasty and healthy but it can be a bit salty at times. Overall I really love it.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Delicious! To me they don't taste that much different from the regular. Great to crumble up and put on top of casseroles:)!
Abby D.
I like that you can dress them up, but on their own they're only ok. They ate good as semi-healthy snacks for kids though!
Dreadful C.
Kinda taste ok, not too salty but sometimes you want a bit more of it. It's quite less fattening as the original one.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.