BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
MariProvi M.
San Juan
The Nabisco RITZ Whole Wheat Crackers are soooo good. They are buttery and crunchy and U xsn eat them with anything and also by themselves. They are so delicious. I would recommend them to anybody.
Kyrstine G.
they taste so good. These are so addictive and it is amazing, they are the best snacks ever and they are affordable they’re really cheap and I also would recommend it to anyone, because they are good and tasteful.
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
I love these crackers for a quick snack for the kids, and I eat them with cheese for a yummy snack myself. I love that they're whole wheat, and I get them at my local grocery store! Inexpensive and a great buttery/flaky texture.
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
I love Ritz crackers. That buttery taste is just craveable, and you can add either savory or sweet flavors with them and its delicious or eat them by themselves and they're equally delicious
Jenna R.
Grew up eating these crackers in my soup and with cheese. Great price and is sold in little travel sleeves for lunch boxes. Whole grain is what I usually get and they have other flavors too
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
These are pretty lit. Ruts crackers are the best. I want to just take a whole package and shove it in my mouth hole. They are salty and buttery and yumdiddlyumptious. No one can beat these bad boys.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Buenas para untarle queso crema para la media tarde! Un snack rapido y delicioso!!! Lo único que realmente las compre para las niñas pero esta en especial no les gusto pero a mi me encantó!!
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
Slice up some cheese, get some salami, ham, turkey whatever and through it all on whole wheat Ritz crackers. Great snack for you, your kids, your grandma anyone. Uncle Sam approves of this message and reccpmends the product
Caryn T.
Napoleon, OH
Ritz crackers are awesome. These are a healthier option to the regular crackers. They taste just as good and I can’t tell a difference. They are very affordable and a great salty snack!
Alexandria T.
Brunswick, GA
Even better than regulat ritz!!! They are better for you since they are whole wheat and whats funny isnthey taste even better than regular ritz! Grwat for dips, appetizers, and all good things that need a cracker.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.