BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Morgan H.
kingwood
These are so tasty and good for on the go I could literally eat these everyday but I normally eat them twice a week with some soup
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Ritz crackers are a great snack. I usually eat them with slices of cut up cheese or I'll make some tuna and spread it on crackers.
Johana C.
Bronx, NY
This are great! They not only healthy but also very tasty and have a bit sweet in it. I love that you can mix them with everything
Kahla B.
Great for dipping sauces or for spreads that you make at home. I personally use them to put chicken salad on and it hits the spot.
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
My parents actually recently introduced these to me and they think they taste better than the regular variety....I'd have to agree!
Kassandra W.
Comanche
This cracker is my go to. I use it on any kind of dip or plain cheese. It's so good and it has a light crunch. My kids love it too.
Kali F.
Roseville, MI
We really like these wheat crackers at our house because they are so good to jazz up with any toppings that we are in the mood for!
Meria B.
Nashville, AR
Good with ramen noodles....good with cheese
. good with soup.. good with chilli...good with everything you would eat a cracker with
Sebastian R.
new haven , ct
I always try whole wheat items and these Ritz are delicious. It has the same great taste with cheese or any other side you choose.
Susan B.
Bronx, NY
RITZ Crackers Original the best cookies in the world 😍😍 my family and I love them. can be enjoyed on any occasion
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.