BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney K.
Atlanta, GA
You can seriously never go wrong with Ritz crackers, love them and the fact that they're whole grain make everything better.
Magdalena L.
I like these crackers because I love how they taste like butter, how they are so delicious and they go well with everything!!
Nikki S.
Crystal River
I loves these. My family like to put cheese and lunch meat and make tiny sandwiches. Not pricey and makes get little snacks.
Michelle M.
Millington, TN
These are the best wheat crackers! I actually prefer them to regular Ritz crackers. I love eating them with chicken salad!
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY
Buttery goodness in a fresh, flaky cracker. Doesn't get much better than this!They are reasonably priced and always fresh.
Olympia R.
I love these I constantly buy some for my mom since she got sick she can't have no crackers but with these she has 4 a day
Patrick C.
Santa Monica, CA
As I’m writing this I wish I had an entire row of ritz and I would just eat it all in one sitting that’s how good they are.
Keisha S.
I love that they offer the wheat cracker options to help keep up with my clean eating. Taste just as good as the original.
Regina M.
Taste great. Super easy and convenient when you're on the go. Even though they are wheat, they taste just like the regular
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Good and more healthy since it's whole wheat. My niece eats these with peanut butter or cheese after school and loves them
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.