BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Ritz crackers are a great snack. I usually eat them with slices of cut up cheese or I'll make some tuna and spread it on crackers.
Morgan H.
kingwood
These are so tasty and good for on the go I could literally eat these everyday but I normally eat them twice a week with some soup
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
My parents actually recently introduced these to me and they think they taste better than the regular variety....I'd have to agree!
Meria B.
Nashville, AR
Good with ramen noodles....good with cheese
. good with soup.. good with chilli...good with everything you would eat a cracker with
Kali F.
Roseville, MI
We really like these wheat crackers at our house because they are so good to jazz up with any toppings that we are in the mood for!
Cheryl J.
Paducah, KY
Great crackers that are wheat instead of regular. Very good tasting. My husband doesn't like them as well as the regular crackers.
Hannah P.
Farmington, UT
Ritz are flaky and butter and delicious. We often eat them with cheese, and they never disappoint. Great for a little salty snack.
Sabrina M.
Altus
These are the best crackers to put dips and stuff on we have a homemade family cream cheese dip that these crackers are perfect for
Ebony B.
Valley stream, NY
I find these more appetizing than the originals for some reason plus theyre a little more healthier for me and my LO to indulge in
Kassandra W.
Comanche
This cracker is my go to. I use it on any kind of dip or plain cheese. It's so good and it has a light crunch. My kids love it too.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.