BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Amber R.
Dalton, OH
I love these crackers with cream cheese and salsa. They are good with just about any kind of dip as well that you need crackers for.
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
Whole wheat does tend to be better for you and what's weird is that they practically taste the same as the regular ones! Worth a try!
Daniela H.
usa
I like these more than the original. My parents used to buy these all the time when I was younger. I loved them then I love them now.
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
I have always been loyal to Ritz crackers. But when I saw that they carried whole wheat crackers I vowed to never use another brand.
Melissa C.
These crackers are delicious! The kids love these with some peanut butter for after school snacks. They are great by themselves too.
Sarah K.
Hamburg
I can eat an entire sleeve of these crackers in about 4 minutes and it's concerning. Try them with cheese. Try everything with cheese
Emily R.
Waxahachie, TX
These are so good and a healthier version of my favorite cracker. My kids love these. My favorite cracker growing up and it still is!
Alex S.
Gresham, OR
Very good! Can't even taste the difference between the wheat and the original. Very buttery and salty while still being whole wheat.
Zainab K.
Texas
Tastes amazing and I love this brand. This is one of my favorite brands and I cant live without it. My kids love it as much as I do.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.