BY RITZ

• What do you like to put on your crackers?5 Answers
  • Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Mayra V.
By far one of my favorites! I love that they contain less salt and that they are whole wheat. I love that Ritz offer a healthier option.
Cali F.
These crackers are the perfect size and taste great! They have just the right amount if salt. The crackers go great with any sort of dip!
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i remeber i used to put tuna on these or peanut butter as a snack. my mom would always make a big tub of tuna and it taste tood together
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
My husband, kids and I love these classic, salty, crunchy little crackers! Best cracker on the market and no off brands even come close!
Jessica R.
MISSION VIEJO, CA
Perfect snack I use these to eat slices of cheese like a lunchables and when I make tuna perfect crackers to pick up some tune and eat it
Kim G.
Shirley, NY
These are the best cracker! I think they taste so much better than the origin butter cracker. The whole wheat gives them a great texture!
Nay D.
Florida
Ritz are really good and also can be used for so many healthy snacks. The taste is great and it's also healthy what more can you ask for.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
These taste great and I definitely prefer these over the original crackers. I love putting some cheese on top for a quick and easy snack.
Riley B.
Auburn
omg The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream, Jar, Rose Absolute 5 fl oz (150 ml) so good I dunk my crackers in this then it tastes so good ughj
april m.
Belle Vernon, PA
Amazing snack to hold you over till lunch or when that late night hunger hits not the healthiest of options but will satisfy your hunger
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.