BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
I really like cookies this brand. Are tasty and fresh. I like to give to my son to take to lunch. He likes the salty and sweet!!!
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
These may be better than the original. Something about the wheat gives these an even better taste. Maybe they're healthier, too!
J B.
These whole wheat crackers go great with sharp cheddar cheese. You can also eat them by itself. This product won't let you down.
Brenda B.
Oviedo
This crackers are very crunchy and it has a great flavor.  You can eat it with anything from spreads, coffee, cheeses etc..
Laura A.
Winter Park , FL
This is something I've been eating since I was a little kid. Sitting down with my grandfather, eating Ritz with a cup of coffee.
Crystal E.
Portage, IN
These are my go to cracker when pairing with cheese. They also work well as a buttery crust on some dishes. Very Versatile!
Autumn E.
Butler, PA
We love ritz in my house and we find that whole wheat crackers are awesome. We like to use whole wheat anything for our daughter.
Kiara M S.
North Miami, FL
RITZ never fails me! Any taste of product that they have are a mist have. They are so yummy and can be added with any good taste
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
These aren't too bad. I think I prefer the original crackers to these, however, I would still purchase them again in the future.
Ryan C.
Georgetown, KY
I wasn't sure about these due to the whole wheat but it's good! I prefer the original honestly but these aren't a bad runner up!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.