BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Martha F.
Laredo, TX
This nabisco ritzcrackers with cream chesse, cottage chesse, a tuna salad, chiken salad, potato salad, this crakers goes with everything.
Brittany W.
Port Hueneme, CA
Ritz crackers are the best salted cracker but always have to get the whole wheat ones. They taste just as great as the original crackers.
Laura D.
I don't know why but I never can have just one of these, they're very tasty and love the fact that there's a whole grain version now lol
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
These taste just as good as the original Ritz. I always buy these when I'm having guest over. Perfect snack with cheese for an appetizer!
Haddy H.
This is a stample in my house as we enjoy eating the crackers with cheese and grapes! The crackers are a healthy  alternative to cookies.
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
One of my favorite crackers, I can eat them plain. Great with cheese or peanut butter or pretty much anything. Affordable and delicious.
Joanna A.
Woodlake, CA
These are great for the kids! Add some cheese and ham to make it even more exciting or eat them with a dip! These are a must for anyone!
Laci C.
Mooresville
great for a filling snack, its a little plain on its own but it goes great with meat and or cheese. tastes great. re bought twice already
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i remeber i used to put tuna on these or peanut butter as a snack. my mom would always make a big tub of tuna and it taste tood together
Mayra V.
By far one of my favorites! I love that they contain less salt and that they are whole wheat. I love that Ritz offer a healthier option.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.