BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ebony B.
Valley stream, NY
I find these more appetizing than the originals for some reason plus theyre a little more healthier for me and my LO to indulge in
Alexandria P.
Orange, CA
These whole wheat crackers are a healthy alternative to the regular ones. They are very addictive because you can't just have ONE.
Cheryl J.
Paducah, KY
Great crackers that are wheat instead of regular. Very good tasting. My husband doesn't like them as well as the regular crackers.
Kali F.
Roseville, MI
We really like these wheat crackers at our house because they are so good to jazz up with any toppings that we are in the mood for!
Kahla B.
Great for dipping sauces or for spreads that you make at home. I personally use them to put chicken salad on and it hits the spot.
Morgan H.
kingwood
These are so tasty and good for on the go I could literally eat these everyday but I normally eat them twice a week with some soup
Sebastian R.
new haven , ct
I always try whole wheat items and these Ritz are delicious. It has the same great taste with cheese or any other side you choose.
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
My parents actually recently introduced these to me and they think they taste better than the regular variety....I'd have to agree!
Meria B.
Little Rock
Good with ramen noodles....good with cheese
. good with soup.. good with chilli...good with everything you would eat a cracker with
Johana C.
Bronx, NY
This are great! They not only healthy but also very tasty and have a bit sweet in it. I love that you can mix them with everything
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.