BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Great cracker, especially to add to a meat/cheese tray. I buy these often. They are crispy and buttery which a light flavor. Very affordable
gabriella c.
These crackers go with literally anything. From tuna to potato soup. I don't feel guilty for eating them either because they're whole wheat.
Elizabeth P.
Hattiesburg, MS
It's a delicious cracker made with wheat flour, which allows you to eat a snack at any time, healthy and rich in wheat, low in fat and salt.
Ally C.
Huntersville
Really recommend I love ritz they are my favorite snack. Everyone in my family loves them especially my daughter! Very healthy and delicious
Delmy C.
I love these almost as much as the original and I don't feel guilty snacking on them because they have whole grains AND they are delicious!!
Katie B.
Rittman
I always keep a box of these in my cupboards my kids and I devour them. They're the only cracker I know for sure that my family will love.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
I love keeping these on hand for a snack. With pepperoni and cheese or peanut butter. There are endless options! The saltiness is perfect.
Lena P.
I like this and they have be used more many reason. I use them to help with dinner dishes and snacks during the day. Better in wheat form.
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
delicious with tuna and cheese with jalapeños, I love them they are very delicious and healthy my grandchildren love them with cream cheese
Jessica H.
Pittsfield, MA
Ritz crackers are the best on the market. Best crunch and saltyness to be paired with cheese, spread or my personal favorite peanut butter.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.