BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
I really like these for snacks and things like that because it’s so quick and it tastes super good!! It is one of the bests when you compare to other products! I would buy it again for sure + I recommend!!
Megan O.
I was trying to be a little healthier so I grabbed the whole wheat version and it’s now my go to. I really love the flavor and it makes me feel better knowing it’s a little healthier than the orginal
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
I love these crackers for a quick snack for the kids, and I eat them with cheese for a yummy snack myself. I love that they're whole wheat, and I get them at my local grocery store! Inexpensive and a great buttery/flaky texture.
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
These are pretty lit. Ruts crackers are the best. I want to just take a whole package and shove it in my mouth hole. They are salty and buttery and yumdiddlyumptious. No one can beat these bad boys.
Jenna R.
Grew up eating these crackers in my soup and with cheese. Great price and is sold in little travel sleeves for lunch boxes. Whole grain is what I usually get and they have other flavors too
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Buenas para untarle queso crema para la media tarde! Un snack rapido y delicioso!!! Lo único que realmente las compre para las niñas pero esta en especial no les gusto pero a mi me encantó!!
Danielle A.
Owensboro, KY
I have a toddler. He loves Ritz crackers! They are such a great snack and easy. Not much mess at all. We have tried buying store brand but they just don’t compare to any of the actually flavor or texture of real ritz crackers
Alexandria T.
Nolensville, TN
Even better than regulat ritz!!! They are better for you since they are whole wheat and whats funny isnthey taste even better than regular ritz! Grwat for dips, appetizers, and all good things that need a cracker.
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Clear packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others.
Mayra C.
Dodge City
When I was trying to eat healthier, I got a box if these since I do love the Ritz brand. These were good! I'd Definitely recommend these to anybody. Healthier alternative to crackers.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.