BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Mayra C.
Dodge City
When I was trying to eat healthier, I got a box if these since I do love the Ritz brand. These were good! I'd Definitely recommend these to anybody. Healthier alternative to crackers.
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love that these are a whole wheat option. They taste just like the original Ritz, but they are a better option as far as wheat grain goes. Everyone in our home loves these crackers.
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
We love to use these in my Littles lunches and give him cheese and turkey to make his own little lunchables, and I like to use it to crumple it up and put it on top of spaghetti squash or chili, and it’s good All by itself
Aminata F.
Philadelphia
I like me these crackers very much. They aren’t salty like most crackers and taste very good. You can eat it with toppings such as cheese, tuna and etc. You’ll like it especially if you like whole wheat snacks.
Barbara  M.
Homestead, FL
This are so good with anything from savory dips to sweet dips like a pineapple and cream cheese dip I️ make that is so good Thai crackers are great for everything and apart they are wheat so healthier option
Emily W.
North Little Rock
Although the whole wheat version is good, I prefer the original version of Ritz crackers. I love the buttery salty taste. These crackers are versatile and can be used in many recipes. I would recommend them.
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
Do yourself a solid, and make some spinach dip then get you some Ritz Wheat crackers! The wheat ones are healthier (i guess) and the. Spinach dip (its got spinach so healthy right?..sure!) what a delight!!!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This whole wheat crackers are just as tasty as the regular crackers. They are a bit more filling. They are affordable and taste phenomenal. they go great with cheese or peanut butter or just on their own.
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
RITZ ARE A MUST IN OUR HOUSE. From snacking to cooking these always come in handy! & we love the whole grain, they taste JUST like the original ones! My kids love these in their lunches. Win for mom! Highly recommend.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.